Hey 405th! I have been working on a Reach EOD Helmet lately and Decided to start a little thread of my progress. As of now i have pepped, resined, and rondoed the helmet. I started on smoothing the edges on the top already to take away the pepakura look. I didn't get any pictures of the pep before or during resin, but nobody wants to see that boring stuff anyways...
Here's my Progress as of 3/21/11
I have the right top sanded as well. I used a Black and Decker Mouse for sanding. It is awesome. I will post some new pictures probably tomorrow or later today. If this helmet ends up looking good, i will do a full set of armor. I will do MkVI armor because it is cooler than MkV to me
Edit: This is my player on reach. I want the finished product to look something like this but with MkVI armor.