LAUNCH DAY PLANS?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will be at a tourney at gamestop monday night till they give out my halo 3 then im going home to play campaign with probly some of you G's :D
hopfully i win cause the prize is one of the special halo 3 remotes and a halo 3 wireless head set

My school has a half day on the 25th, so at 12:45 I will speed down the highway to the Gamestop I reserved it at and play all day. Just out of curiosity, how many of you did what i did and reserved the legendary edition?

I just picked up 4 of the halo 360s

we are going to get a bunch of people together on tuesday and go through 4 player co-op

depending on how long that takes, once everyone learns the new physics we'll jump into multiplayer until we die

-CB

I'll be out at midnight at my Play N Trade to pick up my preordered Leg. Edish...

Then school till 2:15 PM EST, then 3 friends come over and we proceed to play Halo 3 till our fingers bleed.

Somthing like that.

Waitin for it to arrive in the mail!!! :whistle: I dont have a 360 yet and my birthday is on the 27th of sept, so I'm hopin for some money from distant relatives the save up and get an elite... I play halo 2 matches at school for cash and I dont lose much, so even if I dont get any money for my B-Day I can raise 500 bucks in less then a month...

This is the true reason they invented game fuel. Okay, it's a mountain dew drink. Most D & D players drink mountain dew. When do they game? All night long. They can do this because of all of the caffeine. Halo comes out at midnight. You pick it up, play all morning, and then just go to school. Then come home and play some more?

How can this be physically possible?
With Game Fuel of course! Mountain Dew with citrus flavor and 30% more caffeine!

It's science!

Do the Dew.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be at the Halo 3 Launch Event in NYC - Anyone else going?

IMG_0140.jpg

Devastator said:
IMG_0140.jpg

No sadly...Damnit I could use you at our town's launch..Along with the pistol im working on im making a "special" cardboard sign that has "Spartans never die! They respawn!" on one side and "Wort wort wort!" on another..lol..

Iam going to wait all day long for the mail man and if he shows up and he doesn't have Halo 3 with him..he becomes my prey...and he wont going to make it alive out of my street... :p
ok serious XD I'am going to skip school for 2/3 days for Halo 3 because there's always no one at home when the mail man has a package for me..

theres gonna be a big halo 2 tournament at the mall where i preordered mine this sunday. i'm probably gonna be able to go to the midnight event monday and stay home from school all day tuesday to play it. theyre gonna be giving away a bunch of halo3 swag as prizes and stuff and may give some stuff out for free for those who preordered it (i preordered legendary last november) and i have a half day wednesday so all my friends can come over and play it (yes, i have friends)

Gravemind said:
My school has a half day on the 25th, so at 12:45 I will speed down the highway to the Gamestop I reserved it at and play all day. Just out of curiosity, how many of you did what i did and reserved the legendary edition?
the legendary editions are sold out XD so be careful! you might not get it the day you plan! i just want the special edition for the cutscenes!
edit: and nice nightmare armor! and longshot :p

Devastator said:
IMG_0140.jpg

U know that suit makes u look fat, kinda chunky but in a good way...lol...
so throw it away and give me your address so I can rumage through your trash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back