Anyone else live in Washington State?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... I live in Kent :D

Anyone coming to Sakura-con?

I plan on going to Sakura-con next year. It would be nice to see other spartans there. I think there were a total of 3 or 4 halo people this year. Compared to the mob of Ezios walking around at Sakura-con, I would love to see something near the scale of the 405th group that was at PAX

Another Washingtonian reporting in (even though I haven't been around much at all lately). I didn't make it to PAX (they were sold out by the time I could afford a ticket), but I'll be at Sakuracon next year, hopefully armored up for at least one day. Also, those of you who get the chance should consider coming to Aki-Con in the beginning of October over here in Bellevue. It's a small con, but it'd be awesome to have a showing of 405th members. (I volunteer at the con, so I'm obligated to see if I can get people to show up, especially cool people.)

Hey all... I just moved from FL to WA & wouldn't mind meeting other board members in the area, especially if you're relatively close to my age (31) & aren't a total creeper. Living situation is complicated, but I'm between Bellevue & Seattle while things settle down. Do any 405th Seattleites get together on a regular basis?

Thanks!
Dom

I live in Ballard. Been up here three years and I'm still fighting the weather. I used to do this in TX no problem but WA is a different ball game altogether.

The closest thing to a meet was me going over to Flyerfye's place, but it would be pretty awesome to do a REAL meet with the rest of y'all. Maybe if someone here has a big house we can do a barbecue or something.

lol I'm in Washington now. The Olympia area to be exact. I don't have a car, otherwise I'd go and build some stuff with you guys.

I'm about half an hour away from PDX (Oregon City Area). Are any of you guys planning on going to Kumoricon this September?! :D

-Alexis

Here's another WA 405th member! I'm currently on the eastern side of washington, Moses Lake. About an hour and a half north of tri-cities and an hour and a half west from Spokane. No cons for me this year. Don't have a suit yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back