Thebee Foam Armor Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertFare

Hello 405th'ers! Nico here, coming at ya'll with a NEW armor WIP, one that i can finish in a good timeset! i present to you, Kamen Rider Thebee!
Souchaku_thebee_01.jpg

The one on the left is the priority, the one on the right is a more heavilly armored form, but enough of this! lets see some WIP pics!!! So far only he shoulders have been made, keep a close eye on here for updates! they will be rapid :p
200182_204477936248430_100000586752347_714450_5080034_n.jpg

208898_204477909581766_100000586752347_714449_4607198_n.jpg

FREE FILES

hopper.png

im using custom foam-friendly pep files made by me, i have the models from Climax Heroes, the kamen rider WII game, and i got kabuto, and began to break down his suit, files from the game from Mcaboose

Looking forward to seeing this progress hope you wouldn't mind posting the pep files your using after your finished, or the Kabuto ones? :$

first off, is your logo just spades? Or is it the card-weilding badass, Blade :p

and second, im going to freehand most of it, me and MCaboose will be releasing the rider peps when possible, whe released, there WILL be a thread, maybe even a Blog that you can pick up the files from :3

Yeah my logo is Blade's and awesome I'll be looking forward to picking up the pep files when their released. :p

I already have some of his files from the old Kamen Rider & Guyver thread(+I'm more of a Kick Hopper fan anyway ^^; ), but thanks anyway and if you guys want some help with whatever other riders your pepping I don't mind lending a hand. :p

looks good so far, can't wait to see more progress and i have never seen a kamien rider build before so this is kinda exciting =D good luck

I would love to see some of the movie blade riders like Glaive and his armor..

Yeah it would be nice to see some of the other riders, but that's life I guess oh and thank you very much for the models now I can get to work on my Kick Hopper armor. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back