Wisconsin 405th members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiahmann

Hey there Homie-G's. Or whatever... I was wonderin' if anyone here is from Wisconsin or Minneapolis/St.Paul area? If you are from Wisconsin, you should post the city.

I am from Osceola, Wisconsin. Right above and across the border from Minneapolis.

gotta drive further north.... 45 minutes SW of Lambeau field and the frozen tundra to the lil town of
Clintonville....

Been to Lake Geneva many times... Love the Tempura House for sushi on a nice summer day.... Or fish fry out at Evergreen golf course.....good times they were!

Cujo3131

gotta drive further north.... 45 minutes SW of Lambeau field and the frozen tundra to the lil town of
Clintonville....

Been to Lake Geneva many times... Love the Tempura House for sushi on a nice summer day.... Or fish fry out at Evergreen golf course.....good times they were!

Cujo3131

Sweet! I've actually never been to the Tempura House, but it's worth a try!

Ah, lake Geneva, been there a couple of times. I'm stuck up here in Delafield, it's on Hwy 94 dab smack in between Milwaukee and Madison.

I grew up (and my immediate family is still located) in Green Bay, WI about two blocks down the road from Lambeau Field.

I currently reside in Saint Paul, MN and am looking forward to the warmer weather.

Its nice to know that I have people that are on the 405th that are "near" me haha. I think Ive been to most of these places. For sure Milwakee and Madison, and I think Lake Geneva.

I just moved to Wisconsin after living in Illinois all of my life. I live on the south side of Milwaukee, right next to Greenfield.

As for heading to cons, I won't have my armor done in time for Anime Central, but I've worked at ACen for the past three years and will be working there again! ^_^

I won't have my armor done, either, but Anime Cons are fun, nonetheless! I went to the Milwaukee one last year, whooped some butt playing Halo 3 and MW2 in the video game room :)

Hey, Abby. Cool to see you're from Lake Geneva. I technically am, too. My dad lives there. I went to Badger High.

But now that I'm in college, I'm living in Madison.

Wisconsin represent!!

HEY! Yay Wisconsinites and neighbors :D I live in the Green Bay area, drive within blocks of Lambeau every day I go to work. That's awesome that there are more of you out there and I agree we gotta get together at a con once all of our suits are done ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back