PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My unarmored contingent Is planning on lining up in front of halofest with the rest of you.
I am willing to act as a support team member (as well as another from my crew), carrying hydration, swag, spare weapons, and other indispensables. We will be able to assist for sure during friday morning, but can help more as needed/available. We won't be able to handle all of you (3-4 of yous), so its sort of first come first served. Longshot-X of course gets dibs (because he booked our hotel)!

We will be in Seattle by 12:00Pm Checking in soon after.

My unarmored contingent Is planning on lining up in front of halofest with the rest of you.
I am willing to act as a support team member (as well as another from my crew), carrying hydration, swag, spare weapons, and other indispensables. We will be able to assist for sure during friday morning, but can help more as needed/available. We won't be able to handle all of you (3-4 of yous), so its sort of first come first served. Longshot-X of course gets dibs (because he booked our hotel)!

We will be in Seattle by 12:00Pm Checking in soon after.

WOOT! I'll take you up on that. :)

Me and my army buddy martin are staying at the holiday inn like 2 miles up the road so I am going to have to park in the garage behind the center then walk over I plan on being in line no later than 6 am at 8th and pike, or if we are going to meet up in the lobby of the crown plaza longshot I will do that since the garage is right in the middle of you and the convention.

Getting the Chief ready for HALOFEST!

Now live until further notice: www.stickam.com/longshotx
(I'll be AFK here and there throughout the session)

Cheers!

live chat was fun, your armor is epic sorry about my son he can be loud some times.

I'll probably bring along my D90 camera to take some legit pictures. You guys better polish your visors.

Awe... Your camera is the model up from my D80. (I'm bringing mine too) Glad that we will be able to take some proper photo's with quality cameras!

Me and my army buddy martin are staying at the holiday inn like 2 miles up the road so I am going to have to park in the garage behind the center then walk over I plan on being in line no later than 6 am at 8th and pike, or if we are going to meet up in the lobby of the crown plaza longshot I will do that since the garage is right in the middle of you and the convention.

Either the Lobby of the crowne or at 8th and pike. "no later than 6am" is going to be quite the challenge for me. hehe. Hmmm that means I have to be up at 5am... need to figure out how to set my comp's alarm for that. As long as I have an alarm... I can do it. I'll need a full charge on the suits torso too. hehehe

Awe... Your camera is the model up from my D80. (I'm bringing mine too) Glad that we will be able to take some proper photo's with quality cameras!

Either the Lobby of the crowne or at 8th and pike. "no later than 6am" is going to be quite the challenge for me. hehe. Hmmm that means I have to be up at 5am... need to figure out how to set my comp's alarm for that. As long as I have an alarm... I can do it. I'll need a full charge on the suits torso too. hehehe

I'm going to have to figure out how to get something to eat before then. I am no fun when I'm hungry.

send a pack mule to get us something to eat... I'm bringing a snack bar to hold me over.

For those that were worried about the great northwest living up to it's reputation of raining all the time, well you are in luck sunny and hot all the way through pax 80 deg Fri, 77 deg Sat, and 85 deg sun so it is looking to be a great weekend no rain woot.

For those that were worried about the great northwest living up to it's reputation of raining all the time, well you are in luck sunny and hot all the way through pax 80 deg Fri, 77 deg Sat, and 85 deg sun so it is looking to be a great weekend no rain woot.

Thanks for looking in to that. My armor really does not like rain or moisture.
Now I can really enjoy the weekend!

Double Post! LOL

An update from BSAngle on HaloFest.

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/the-halo-bulletin-82411/185298

Recent pic of myself getting ready for halofest. Can you spot what is wrong with this pic?
img00024219.jpg

Excitement level +1
--and---
Its about to EXPLODE!

I'm now all packed and upating my smart phone with some tunes and maping out a route on the GPS.

:)

I'm all ready to go!
Ready for a 4:45 wakeup, to get on the 6:40 train!

Got all my friends ready too, not an easy task ;) This is going to be a great trip!

I'm all ready to go!
Ready for a 4:45 wakeup, to get on the 6:40 train!

Got all my friends ready too, not an easy task ;) This is going to be a great trip!

Have a safe trip, see ya in a bit.Trains are awesome especially bullet trains in Germany.

(runs over from working on suit)Hey I know I have not talked on here in a while,but I can explain.Wait scew typing,here instead have a picture or two.
P1020040.jpg

P1020043.jpg

I know I allready said I coulndn't get my spartan done,but that was because I thought it was going to be like a 200$ to take it on the plane :/ .So I go to the airport with my tote anyway,the lady said it was only like 10 inches bigger than normal luggage size,so she only charged me 20$. :D so for the last few days ive been running around my grandparents house trying to get it alll done in time.Anyway im going to get in seattle at 7:00 p.m. and was wondering if someone could pick up/meet me at the bus staion that way I don't have to carry my tote at 7:00 at night for 3/4s of a mile.If any ones willing to pick me up or meet me PM me so I can give you my phone number and the address for the bus staion.(btw THANK YOU IN ADVANCE).lastly sorry about the horrible grammur ive had not much sleep lately and I don't have much time left to work on my suit.

Grunt plushies FTW :D

(runs over from working on suit)Hey I know I have not talked on here in a while,but I can explain.Wait scew typing,here instead have a picture or two.

I know I allready said I coulndn't get my spartan done,but that was because I thought it was going to be like a 200$ to take it on the plane :/ .So I go to the airport with my tote anyway,the lady said it was only like 10 inches bigger than normal luggage size,so she only charged me 20$. :D so for the last few days ive been running around my grandparents house trying to get it alll done in time.Anyway im going to get in seattle at 7:00 p.m. and was wondering if someone could pick up/meet me at the bus staion that way I don't have to carry my tote at 7:00 at night for 3/4s of a mile.If any ones willing to pick me up or meet me PM me so I can give you my phone number and the address for the bus staion.(btw THANK YOU IN ADVANCE).lastly sorry about the horrible grammur ive had not much sleep lately and I don't have much time left to work on my suit.

I PM ya.

Ok I will re post the statement from a while back I have no issue giving anyone A ride I live locally. I am married and will use any and all excuses to get the hell out of my house lol, I have a mid size SUV so I can pick you up and your gear feel free to ask the offer stands.

Figure I would add this I added the 405th insignia on my chest and yes I asked for permission ahead of time I figured I would put a pic in. I found this cool sticker paper that's clear that you can print images on if anyone wants one i'll bring a few with me. Thank you longshot for the idea by the way.
IMG_0837-1.jpg

P1020040.jpg

P1020043.jpg

Glad your able to make it with your armor!

I PM ya.

Ok I will re post the statement from a while back I have no issue giving anyone A ride I live locally. I am married and will use any and all excuses to get the hell out of my house lol, I have a mid size SUV so I can pick you up and your gear feel free to ask the offer stands.

Figure I would add this I added the 405th insignia on my chest and yes I asked for permission ahead of time I figured I would put a pic in. I found this cool sticker paper that's clear that you can print images on if anyone wants one i'll bring a few with me. Thank you longshot for the idea by the way.
IMG_0837-1.jpg

Sweet indeed and it does add a more professional look to your armor!
As for that cool sticker paper. It's CLEAR! OMG... I did not know that they made that stuff. I'll have to look more into that at my local stationary store. That will save me time with having to deal with background colors and such.

Also Thanks picking David up. His destination will eventualy be the Crowne Plaza at the Hotel that I'm staying at.

:)

It's a little after 4:05am and I'm about to get my ride to Philly airport. I'll be getting in to Seattle Airport around 1 or 2 pm. We'll see how long it takes me to get my 4 oversize bins of armor to my hotel. I'm staying at the Belltown Inn, a little farther away than you guys at the Crown Plaza. I'll give a call to Adam and all when I get settled. *travel anxiety giving way to nervous excitement!*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back