MASS EFFECT 2 -Cerberus Assault Helmet- Pepakura File WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nil Desperandum

This helmet is on my long list of personal projects, and since I couldn't find an existing Pepakura file for it, I have decided to not only make one, but I will release it to the Community as thanks for all the knowledge and support I've been given!

Here are a few in-game screenshots for those unfamiliar with it...

Screenshot 1

Screenshot 2

As for the file, most of the helmets basic shape is roughed out. Afterwards I will add polygons until it is smooth enough to make into a Hi-Def Pepakura file! For the curious: I work with Cinema 4D R11.5, and I am self taught with a few years of "on and off" experience.

Cer_0053.jpg

Cer_005.jpg

Cer_0052.jpg

I'm kind of curious though, how many people are also huge fans of this helmet? Everybody seems to love the Blood Dragon and Default N7 helmets more. Which would explain why a file for this doesn't seem to exist yet, I suppose.

I would love to see someone tackle the Kestrel helmet and armor. Also all the variations you can get in the game. Half the fun was figuring out what worked best for you. ME3 has some even cooler looking armors. If you find any ME pep files other than the N7 and Blood Dragon, drop me a line.

KesTrel_Armour.jpg
e3a5cc71.jpg

Wow it has been a while. I got caught up in life for a bit, but within the past couple of days I've been working on this. I'm just about done modeling, then comes tweaking, and lastly unfolding.

1.png

2.png

3.png

I may try to model other Mass Effect armors afterwards, but I have other projects higher up on my list.

I would love to see the finished product I like the collector's helmet I would like to make one of those.

Always good to see some Mass Effect armor being built. I would like to see the files, if they still exist anywhere, to be grouped and uploaded together.

Hey, I'm new to the forum, but this seems right up my alley since I've actually made Cerberus Assault armor. A 1st version anyway, I'll probably make another version soon. A better version.

If you end up sharing that file, please let me know!

shepard1.jpg

shepard2.jpg

I wanna try unfolding it! do you think when you're done you can pm me so i can give it a whack?

That certainly is awesome, if slightly off-color. How did you do it? ELWire?

The omnitool IS awesome. If the builder would like to share templates for it, (hint, hint...) I'm sure nobody would mind the thread coming back to life. :cool

If I post in my own thread, does that bring it back to life? ;D
Seriously, that guys Omni-Tool + Cerberus Armor is badass!

Sorry about dropping off the face of the Earth you guys. :I
I've gone through a really bad breakup, and then I was busy with a summer job, and then I enlisted in the Air National Guard. But I haven't gone to Basic Training yet because I'm waiting for my TS/SC to pass. I still haven't had time to work on any of my pep projects, but I can probably knock out the rest of this helmet and unfold it quickly enough. Expect it in a few days!

If I post in my own thread, does that bring it back to life? ;D
Seriously, that guys Omni-Tool + Cerberus Armor is badass!

Sorry about dropping off the face of the Earth you guys. :I
I've gone through a really bad breakup, and then I was busy with a summer job, and then I enlisted in the Air National Guard. But I haven't gone to Basic Training yet because I'm waiting for my TS/SC to pass. I still haven't had time to work on any of my pep projects, but I can probably knock out the rest of this helmet and unfold it quickly enough. Expect it in a few days!

Whoa!! You're back!

It's cool, bro. :)

I'll will be waiting patiently, bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back