Miniatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahu653

I'm trying something a little different. I'm making halo miniatures out of sculpy, a sort of clay. I didn't get any early photos buy I am about halfway through. I will post photos soon

In my personal opinion and experiences with miniatures I find it much easier to sculpt with something like epoxy-sculpt, or if you have ever heard of something called "greenstuff" made by GamesWorkshop, those are easier to sculp with at a small scale. What scale are these miniatures?

here are a few photos right now

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Matthew/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/405th/img_0146.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Matthew/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/405th/img_0147.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Matthew/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/405th/img_0144.jpg

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Matthew/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/405th/img_0143.jpg

Those arent links, or photos. You need to upload the images to a photo sharing site such as photobucket to display them here.

just copy and paste those links into the address bar and it should work, though i will try switching them to photobucket
.this is just my first build

img_0148.jpg

img_0147.jpg

img_0146.jpg

img_0145.jpg

img_0144.jpg

img_0143.jpg

img_0142.jpg

img_0149.jpg

just copy and paste those links into the address bar and it should work, though i will try switching them to photobucket
.this is just my first build
Yeah those are links to the photos in YOUR documents. Typing them in the adress bar wont do anything since they are in your computer, not on the internet. Just make a photobucket account, its free and takes like two minutes to set up.
Wait, scratch that, you just got the photos up. I looks pretty good! Now do you have to bake those in a kiln, or is it just self hardening?

i took the pictures really late i deveopment so all i have to do is paint and detail this guy

yea, thoguh i dont think they will look as good in the end. im planning on making a spartan with a hammer and an elite with a sword

Ok I will bite. How about noble six using the different armor effects. Like noble six sprinting or using a jet pack. That should keep you occupied for a while.

sorry for the double post. i got some better shots on the grunt

img_0167.jpg

img_0166.jpg

img_0165.jpg

img_0164.jpg

img_0163.jpg

img_0162.jpg

img_0161.jpg

img_0168.jpg

right now im working on a spartan with a jetpack. ill try to get some photos soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back