My first attempt at pepping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutz

So this is my first attempt at pepping. Be gentle, haha. Anyways, I tried following a bunch of the info from everyone here and I think what I have so far is coming along alright. When I'm done, it should hopefully look like a UNSC marine/corpsman uniform and armor. Without further ado, here's what Ive got so far.

The pistol and the greave are just pepped. The chestplate, helmet and assault rifle have the first coat of resin on them. And the back piece of the armor has had resin and fiberglassing done. Let me know what you guys think, this is obviously still a WIP.

48.jpg

Wow for your first try this stuff is really good. The quality is better than when most start and wow.. look at all the stuff you have! Great great work! How long did it take you to make all of this?

nice. the weapons look really good. i can pep but weapons kick my butt. nice work

Wow for your first try this stuff is really good. The quality is better than when most start and wow.. look at all the stuff you have! Great great work! How long did it take you to make all of this?

It took me about 4 nights of work to get all that stuff done. I just pepped a shoulder last night. All that's left is second shoulder, second greave and second boot. Then I just gotta resin, fiberglass, bondo and paint...getting there!

Great work Lutz. Everything looks put together quite well. Looking forward to seeing more progress.

Progress! Helmet and chestpiece have been fiberglassed. The spartan chest is my girlfriend's and the mk V helmet ia my friend's

2011-04-22_15-12-19_445.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back