Montreal Comic-con

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarzakAzur

Big announcement for everyone. The Montreal Comic-con will be just totally awesome here is the guest and link of the site.

http://www.montrealcomiccon.com/

They just announce that Stan Lee will be there to.
So I wanted to know if people of the 405th was interested in attempting the con.

I will absolutely be there in armor, so who want to troop?

Pat

I'm in!

Do you know if it's at the same venue the Auto-Show used in January? If so, it's HUGE (although maybe Comic-con won't use all of it). We can lay claim to a piece of real-estate and plant a 405th flag :)

Me in early April trooping to support raising funds for a local museum:

th_195969_10150197426531405_648791404_8976103_3472420_n.jpg

I'm not involved with them but I do know them. Half of them are affiliated with the 501st if im right and some are on the 405th to.

Pat

Ok so Hi everyone

Been a while since the last time I was here. This is just to check out if there was any people interested to attend the Montreal Comic-Con.
For those who was there last years it will be 2 time bigger. Check the link there is tone of awesome guest and a interesting program.

So I wanted to know if there was anyone that would like to come and troop, show some armor and have a chat.

Im will be going there in car and will leave from Sept-Iles on the north-coast of Quebec so if there is people who want to go and are just missing a ride I might be able to pick you up on the way.

So if anyone interested just reply or send me a pm.

http://www.montrealcomiccon.com/

Garzak

Hi:

I am ready and willing to go. I plan on driving down from Ottawa and staying at a local hotel. At the moment however, my plans are on hold as I may have company coming that weekend and won't be able to make it :(

There is a group coming up from Nova Scotia that I'd be hanging with if I make it, so keep an eye out for my Master Chief hanging with a 40K Space Marine and come say hello :)

I live in montreal, it's going to be cool and all, other than that Id say compared to the other Comacon's its going to be "Lacking".

If I finish my markVI in time I'll be there.

Is there someone on the southshore of Montreal that could help me with the strapping/adjusting ?

Even if you dont finish it come it always nice to chat with fellow member.

I know it not going to be has Big has the other comic-con in america but compare to last years it will probably be day and night.

Garzak

Will see you there and will be there with a updated ODST. Im there all the weekend, when will you be in suit?.

Garzak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back