A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to buy one of those!

Edit: Can you take a pic with someone holding it for a size comparison?

Sorry havent checked this thread in a few days.
FILE0002-5.jpg

Hope this helps,if not just hollar.

Thats cool, according to the websit its 22'' so its a third smaller than the actual lancer replica but great for kids lol.

Dude is not that I did or didn't want to show my face its just I got home late from work and its hard to take a picture of yourself while holding something with no body awake to help you take the picture :/
FILE0003-2.jpg

BTW as ive said before and now you can see,its tiny.lol

Dude loving the files, is there any chance if a retro lancer file to go with the armour? if there is please post me the link.

Dude loving the files, is there any chance if a retro lancer file to go with the armour? if there is please post me the link.
The files won't be done for a while, dude. Patience is a virtue.

haha, I'm rather tempted to get that "water Blaster" but the size'll drive me nuts... oh btw that pendelum lancer I modeled is unfolded and up on that other GOW thread if it would help you.

is there any way we can fix the helmet? the circles are just bugging me. they should be closer to the mouth. and no carmine elite was in the beta. are you sure yo weren't looking at some concept pics?

Ive actually been modeling the Retro from the concept. Its in seperate parts so i can model the different parts from the Beta and interchange them. If anybody wants to unfold what ive got so far that would be great.

ok im really stoked on this project... i just started peping the chest today... im going to be watching this thread closely... but are you going to edit the circles on the helmet or does someone know where i can get the pep file for that? and are you going to make the pep files for his thighs, shins, boots, gantlets, and belt? because it would be really appreciated... im going to be clayton carmine for halloween and my sister is going to be anya... if anyone has the pepfiles of these it would be greatly appreciated... or if someone is working on them :)

ok im really stoked on this project... i just started peping the chest today... im going to be watching this thread closely... but are you going to edit the circles on the helmet or does someone know where i can get the pep file for that? and are you going to make the pep files for his thighs, shins, boots, gantlets, and belt? because it would be really appreciated... im going to be clayton carmine for halloween and my sister is going to be anya... if anyone has the pepfiles of these it would be greatly appreciated... or if someone is working on them :)

I will fix the helmet for you and everyone.
So, I think thighs, shins, boots, gantlets, and belt are very basic to make and it's not hard to make like before. I will send some reference pictures to you.

Schoebe
i have a model of Anya(sorry for my english-english inst my lenguage)
this link =p, u need edit, ok?(or anyone)
and me and my friends we do gears to, i have anothers model, but need edit, anyway
i will be post update about the project =p
(sorry english again)...

Yep, I have that file. I'm already working on it. I should have it done by Monday.

Id say im about halfway done with the retro lancer. Also, think you could model a theron sentinal helmet? i dont think i could scratchbuild that in foam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back