A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
by any chance does anyone know how long the torquebow is from the butt to the barrel, im trying to work on the torquebow pdo for life size but i cant find anywhere how long it should be. also i may be working on the boomshot as well if any has a suggestion on how big that one should be it would help a ton, i suck royaly at scrach builds and sizing stuff

Could someone please unfold the elite shoulder pad please pleasse? Has anyone modeled the arm pads?

I have started working on it, the only problem I am having is I don't know the dimensions for it... Like I said before, can anyone tell me the dimensions for it so I can unfold it properly?

okay i download the cog armor low and it saids no data for development, it goes to every other parts including the oynx guard helmet, what happened?

am I too late to make these parts?

okay i download the cog armor low and it saids no data for development, it goes to every other parts including the oynx guard helmet, what happened?

am I too late to make these parts?

Go to the first page and try to download "Unfolded by" Files.

OMG i feel like an idiot, i'm sorry if i wasted your time

by the way cog helmet, is that regular cog helmet or oynx guard helmet?

Marcus and Dom armor

Is the Marcus armor the same as Dom's armor in the sense of overall shape and just the lights and such are the only differences?

Is the Marcus armor the same as Dom's armor in the sense of overall shape and just the lights and such are the only differences?
See pictures on the first page. If you can't find the difference, Save pictures to your computer and open with your photo viewer. All pictures on the first page are HD render.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back