A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha... Prescoot. Nice. A douche like him (for abandoning the COG) may do with a name like that!
Hey, Gaaramasa, seeing as you might know what files are where, can you make a quick list of locations for weapons, characters, and skins?

Also took another look at Carmine's model, and I discovered something! Clay Carmine... is a caucasian Cole!!!! Seriously! If you open him up in PD3, and check the corresponding faces, you will eventually highlight Carmine's head, which is actually Cole! Just like in G2, where A. and B. Carmine were actually Minh Young Kim!

Oh, do I love finding things like that, Lol.

Will be posting FOUR models, rather than 3, soon guys.
Finished the Lancer, Retro Lancer, Sawed-Off, and Longshot!

I know, right?
Keep ya' posted!

yep i know clayton is gus, take off helmet, and change texture
i think the epic games and unreal games, have too lazy for do the moldes,
(if not) we dont be have do edit models, the texture is only thing in 'high'
anyway, try to find name 'cog' its simples, skins = cog.

find = funny job xD~
and, carmine clayton, carmine "redshirt", carmine A, B and Elite.
5 carmines..epic games will be creat a new game
Carmine's of war ..comming soon.
;p

yep i know clayton is gus, take off helmet, and change texture
i think the epic games and unreal games, have too lazy for do the moldes,
(if not) we dont be have do edit models, the texture is only thing in 'high'
anyway, try to find name 'cog' its simples, skins = cog.

find = funny job xD~
and, carmine clayton, carmine "redshirt", carmine A, B and Elite.
5 carmines..epic games will be creat a new game
Carmine's of war ..comming soon.
;p

Considering that Carmine is essentialy the Kenny of Gears of War, and Epic's official mascot, I could totally see that. Carmines of War: the Many Deaths of the Camine Family, or a new episode of 1,000 Ways to Die: The Carmine Chronicles! YUS!

Ok, so after minute of trying to figure things out...
- nog-gow3.r09\GearGame\CookedXenon\ This seems to be the file where all of the MPCH are, which I think means Multiplayer Character. No Tai, or Ben or Anthony, in here, or Hoffman, but I found the MarcusNoArmor file in here too. That's what tipped me off.

Still looking for the weapons files.

Hey, Gaaramasa, would you mind telling me how to open the files up as an obj again?

Alright, Guys! Here you go. Already started the Unfolding, but my PC's take up too much processing time to really get it done...
-Lancer
http://www.4shared.com/file/fSA06aEd/Lancer_Assault_Rifle_Epic-Gaar.html
-Longshot
http://www.4shared.com/file/AU9zQzxp/Longshot_Sniper_Rifle_Epic-Kos.html
-Retro
http://www.4shared.com/file/aDJdg3rM/Retro_Lancer_Assault_Rifle_Epi.html
-Sawed-Off
http://www.4shared.com/file/TEeFwVyQ/Sawed-Off_Shotgun_Epic-Gaarama.html

Now, to clarify, the Longshot file was given to me by a friend long ago, and I don't remember who it was. But after alot of cross-referencing, I've discovered that it is indeed the Longshot Sniper Rifle from GoW. Probably taken from the PC version. All the models are cleaned up, and partially sectioned. Pony, if you want to ave at it, man, go ahead, yo.

Considering that Carmine is essentialy the Kenny of Gears of War, and Epic's official mascot, I could totally see that. Carmines of War: the Many Deaths of the Camine Family, or a new episode of 1,000 Ways to Die: The Carmine Chronicles! YUS!

Ok, so after minute of trying to figure things out...
- nog-gow3.r09\GearGame\CookedXenon\ This seems to be the file where all of the MPCH are, which I think means Multiplayer Character. No Tai, or Ben or Anthony, in here, or Hoffman, but I found the MarcusNoArmor file in here too. That's what tipped me off.

Still looking for the weapons files.

Hey, Gaaramasa, would you mind telling me how to open the files up as an obj again?

Alright, Guys! Here you go. Already started the Unfolding, but my PC's take up too much processing time to really get it done...
-Lancer
http://www.4shared.com/file/fSA06aEd/Lancer_Assault_Rifle_Epic-Gaar.html
-Longshot
http://www.4shared.com/file/AU9zQzxp/Longshot_Sniper_Rifle_Epic-Kos.html
-Retro
http://www.4shared.com/file/aDJdg3rM/Retro_Lancer_Assault_Rifle_Epi.html
-Sawed-Off
http://www.4shared.com/file/TEeFwVyQ/Sawed-Off_Shotgun_Epic-Gaarama.html

Now, to clarify, the Longshot file was given to me by a friend long ago, and I don't remember who it was. But after alot of cross-referencing, I've discovered that it is indeed the Longshot Sniper Rifle from GoW. Probably taken from the PC version. All the models are cleaned up, and partially sectioned. Pony, if you want to ave at it, man, go ahead, yo.

do you know milkshape?
him can import and export manyyyyyyyyyyyyyy formats,
i word for milkshape is /fuckyeah
import psk for all programs(almost )

koshima07
can you edit more lancer assault?
its not 100% perfect to paper, its just adjusted.

Can do. Need the correct sizes, and I'll get to the final edits. Thank's for the heads-up, Gaaramasa!

EDIT:

You said PSK, does that mean that the MPCH files are those? I've also just installed Milkshape, but it'll take some getting used to...

...And without a reg code... I can't do a darned thing.... carrap...

EDIT (Part2):

Seeing as how I fixed the whole umodel and umodelgui thing, i can now look at the content of the files! and there's alot!
Can't wait to hear Ben talk about how one of his buddies get's roasted alive by a flamethrower!
Hope he doesn't take out a policy on life insurance! (for those of you who don't know... X-play made a vidoe of Deeter Carmine trying to do the same thing.)

Going to keep looking for said files, guys!

@koshima07 - How did you get the files open for the weapons? I've been trying to get the files open but to no avail. Did you change the file type or what program did you use to import/export them?

@koshima07 - How did you get the files open for the weapons? I've been trying to get the files open but to no avail. Did you change the file type or what program did you use to import/export them?

Still trying to figure that out.

I found umodel and umodelgui, just like gaaramasa mentioned, and I was able to open the files into the latter.
I also moved SP_Airfiled_01.xxx into a separate folder, and then opened it into umodelgui.
You can find the file here:
nog-gow3.r11\GearGame\CookedXenon\
the Airfield map should be near the bottom.

Anyway, after combing through the file, I found filenames for Lancers, Shotgun, and Hammerbursts. Still have yet to figure the rest of it out though...
Also, anyone know anything about something called Texture2d?

Can you explain how to use umodel and umodelgui? I dl'd them but I couldn't figure it out at all.

1. You'll have to move the umodel and its .dll into the same directory as umodelgui, which is as simple as making a new folder.
2. Open umodelgui and look down, there should be a box titled Pakcage Directory. Use that to find the folder that has the maps or characters. Again, I made a new folder for that too.
3. When you select the folder, the big window on your right should show the folder, which should be next to a plus sign. Open the folder and select a file.
4. umodelgui details the contents of the file, in a big friggin' list.

That's as far as I got, unfortunatley.
Still trying to figure the rest out.

Okay this is seriously pissing me off... I've done what you'v said, I've moved the umodelgui.exe to the same directory as uModel.exe but when ever I try to open on of the files I get the same window that opens. The window keeps telling me that the certain files don't exist and that the umodelgui.exe still needs to be in the same directory as Umodel.exe

Okay this is seriously pissing me off... I've done what you'v said, I've moved the umodelgui.exe to the same directory as uModel.exe but when ever I try to open on of the files I get the same window that opens. The window keeps telling me that the certain files don't exist and that the umodelgui.exe still needs to be in the same directory as Umodel.exe

Did you move umodelgui into the same directory as umodel? you've got to do that and then open gui.
also make sure to have picked out the file you wanted to.

EDIT:
Success!!! I've found out what happens!!! And, because I don't want anyone to flip out due to spoilers, I won't utter anything that you already don't know.

Well seeing as I can't use umodel(gui) for anything, could somebody extract the texture file for Clayton for me? and koshima, thanks for not spoiling anything

Well seeing as I can't use umodel(gui) for anything, could somebody extract the texture file for Clayton for me? and koshima, thanks for not spoiling anything

I have the community to thank for not agreeing to spoiler distribution. But I'm shaking with glee!
I'm still combing through the files. Gonna try the MP files.

My favorite line from the game so far is Clayton's "Ohhhh.... Bacon." Is demonstrates the mentality of every carnivorous man.

My favorite line from the game so far is Clayton's "Ohhhh.... Bacon." Is demonstrates the mentality of every carnivorous man.

I know, right?! Clay FTW!

Ok, Gaaramasa,
would you mind teaching us how to extract the files correctly, and how to do it? What are we looking for when you load a file onto umodelgui, and what steps do we have to take to extract the models we are looking for.

I'm also looking for the snub pistol, digger launcher, and tai, hoffman, and the generic COG soldiers that show up during the course of the game.

Type people,
umodel and umodel gui, need configure..
try to find in youtube
configure umodel viewer
ou in page of gildor
you have to put
the variable 'umodel'
in paste, and add in variables path configure
next
example, you have something for extract and, this thing be in C:Users\chucknorris\xxx\mymomneverbefinderIhope\gears.xxx
so. after you put the variables
you open command 'cmd' and try to will go the same paste
type
you writte
cd C:Users\chucknorris\xxx\mymomneverbefinderIhope\
and the directory its almost ready
next
u writte
umodel -export gears.xxx
and the program extract,
when finish
in paste have texture(low somethimes)- and l-e-d desactived, and have skelmech ( i dont remeber name :) ) next
the model have format psk
ou pskx
pskx u have just rename for psk
then
you use milkshape to converter
psk for another program
i have serial
use(its really hard to find serial- and try to find the same version)
Nome= Deine Mutter

Serial= sN5Bd-1CdS25-3Ad39dK

version
18,1a
please moderation
DONT ERASE THIS
im really tired D:

Type people,
umodel and umodel gui, need configure..
try to find in youtube
configure umodel viewer
ou in page of gildor
you have to put
the variable 'umodel'
in paste, and add in variables path configure
next
example, you have something for extract and, this thing be in C:Users\chucknorris\xxx\mymomneverbefinderIhope\gears.xxx
so. after you put the variables
you open command 'cmd' and try to will go the same paste
type
you writte
cd C:Users\chucknorris\xxx\mymomneverbefinderIhope\
and the directory its almost ready
next
u writte
umodel -export gears.xxx
and the program extract,
when finish
in paste have texture(low somethimes)- and l-e-d desactived, and have skelmech ( i dont remeber name :) ) next
the model have format psk
ou pskx
pskx u have just rename for psk
then
you use milkshape to converter
psk for another program
i have serial
use(its really hard to find serial- and try to find the same version)
Nome= Deine Mutter

Serial= sN5Bd-1CdS25-3Ad39dK

version
18,1a
please moderation
DONT ERASE THIS
im really tired D:

Tried it, and it's invalid. Must be a one-time use registration code.
Gonna look for plugins for psk for sketchup. or something like that.
Thank you for trying, Gaaramasa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back