A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What programs are they, I have a few editable programs for xbox related things, but these may be different.

One program I heard of is called Iso2GoD. Its supposed to extract the files that make the .iso and make it readable.
P.S. My computer is currently on the verge of biting the dust, so I might not be here as much.

EDIT:
Seeing as I had to pretty much re-install my OS, here is a little something to help who ever wants to rip models from GoW3, here is something that might help
http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel/tutorials

Dose any one have a unfold of the hammerbust?
dfa8ff65fbc3620ea9bfe2634c6cc0a88c5a12654a9327628f94a6ae033703e06g.jpg

This is one my friend is working on thought you guys might like it. I know there are several ways of strengthening pepakura weapons but I was wondering if any of you guys had tried any and their results? Only ask because the torque bow I'm currently doing might've been a fail. I split it and fiberglassed the inside, but I got some warpage going on. I think the next one I will try the smooth cast plastic. Any advice and enjoy.

One program I heard of is called Iso2GoD. Its supposed to extract the files that make the .iso and make it readable.
P.S. My computer is currently on the verge of biting the dust, so I might not be here as much.

EDIT:
Seeing as I had to pretty much re-install my OS, here is a little something to help who ever wants to rip models from GoW3, here is something that might help
http://www.gildor.org/en/projects/umodel/tutorials

Hmm well I have tried to find this program, but my Norton flagged it up as being suspicious. Where did you find it, as my laptop is *fairly* new.

Edit: Yup just tried out another and it was a trojan. Thanks Norton.

You would be my hero! I have been looking for it for a long time! Thanks dude! I dare say I "need" a unfold of the hammerbust!

Dose any one have any of the following Weapons as a PDO? If yes is it a unfold and will you share?

Gorgon Burst Pistol
Hammer Of Dawn
Scorcher Flamethrower
Flail
Boom shield
Hammerburst Assault Rifle ( the one from the 1st game)
Mortar
Mulcher
One-Shot Recoilless Rifle
Digger Launcher
Troica Turret
Incendiary Grenade
Ink Grenade
Smoke Grenade

Dose any one have any of the following Weapons as a PDO? If yes is it a unfold and will you share?

Gorgon Burst Pistol
Hammer Of Dawn
Scorcher Flamethrower
Flail
Boom shield
Hammerburst Assault Rifle ( the one from the 1st game)
Mortar
Mulcher
One-Shot Recoilless Rifle
Digger Launcher
Troica Turret
Incendiary Grenade
Ink Grenade
Smoke Grenade

i have most of them but they are the .obj and need to be made pepable, i will post what i have later today and if anyone who has a chance to make them pepable have fun (i have not made any of the files these are only what i have collected so i get zero credit for any of the files)

i have most of them but they are the .obj and need to be made pepable, i will post what i have later today and if anyone who has a chance to make them pepable have fun (i have not made any of the files these are only what i have collected so i get zero credit for any of the files)

I'm trying to make all guns but give me much time.

What happened to Marcus Fenix chest armor? Is it being re-done, cause I know the other half is kind of going lobbed sided when attempting to unfold the armory.

What happened to Marcus Fenix chest armor? Is it being re-done, cause I know the other half is kind of going lobbed sided when attempting to unfold the armory.

Which one? The GoW 1&2 version or the GoW3 version? I have the GoW3 version but it still needs to be unfolded.

Okay, I turned all of the missing files that you gave me plus a Scorcher Flamethrower I found from .obj file into .pdo files now all we need is someone that is good at unfolds. BTW I'm looking for Dominic Santiago armor {from gears of war 1, or 2] and Dizzy Wallin armor if any one has them please post. i will do my best to post all of what I have soon.

Okay, I turned all of the missing files that you gave me plus a Scorcher Flamethrower I found from .obj file into .pdo files now all we need is someone that is good at unfolds. BTW I'm looking for Dominic Santiago armor {from gears of war 1, or 2] and Dizzy Wallin armor if any one has them please post. i will do my best to post all of what I have soon.

Dizzy's Boots
Dizzy's Torso

I'll work on getting Dom's armor from the first or second game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back