A1TD : Gears Of War 3. Re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope this isn't a dumb question, but do i need to use eva foam mats to make the pads on the pant on clay carmine armor, and the boots, can't i use marcus fenix boot armor in gears of war 1, i have that file

thanks gaara, but i'm looking clay carmine pic, the pants, is he wearing some sort of padding or is that his actual pant

Clay_carmine_1.jpg

Clay_carmine_2.jpg

Clay_carmine_3.jpg

Clay_carmine_4.jpg

i hope this isn't a dumb question, but do i need to use eva foam mats to make the pads on the pant on clay carmine armor, and the boots, can't i use marcus fenix boot armor in gears of war 1, i have that file

I've taken a close look at the pants that Clayton is wearing and they look like padding with leather material. I don't know if it helps, but I had my gf take a look at it, seeing as she does a lot of sewing for me, and she says you could best replicate it by using some materials like furniture pleather and quilt padding.

Also there is this thread where llinformerll made his own boots out of foam. http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/33219-Gears-of-War-3-Dom-Foam-Build-%28Pic-Heavy%29

I didn't use any peps. I foam scratch built all of mine. But I figurded you guys might be interested in my Baird armor. It isn't done quite yet.

Progress12.jpg

Progress13.jpg

Progress14.jpg

Progress15.jpg

Progress16.jpg

Type, Propcustomz - i like do something very detail, your suit its cool, but i dont know how do.
anyway, great job, i think the one thing i will be have problem its a boot.

I will have Propcustomz templates for all the stuff he has made thus far up soon I started scanning it today as soon as it got here in the mail.

I didn't use any peps. I foam scratch built all of mine. But I figurded you guys might be interested in my Baird armor. It isn't done quite yet.

Progress12.jpg

Progress13.jpg

Progress14.jpg

Progress15.jpg

Progress16.jpg

Dude... Love the build, but those boots make you look tiny... Again, kudos on the armor. LOL

@ Jakkrit - Hey I've uploaded to 4shared the GoW 3 Cole train shin .obj file.

heres the link: http://www.4shared.com/file/SDJX0Tas/GoW_Cole_Shin_Left.html
It just needs an unfold now and a mirror/flip of the model for the right leg.

I hate to be DJ Buzzkill, but it didn't register as an .obj... You may want to take a look at that, Jakk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back