Italian based NOBLE TEAM - PIC HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niceee build I wish I had a team I think weathered is much better than the unweathered and I think you will need to vac-form the visor for the emile helmet

Yes, we want to vacuform Emile's visor, we are waiting for some PETG sheets, living outside bigger cities is a sort of handicap for finding materials, plus we don't have all the stuff you can find in the US or UK, and when it's available usually it's more expensive (I'm thinking about all the Smooth-on products for example). Anyway I think this saturday we'll run a first test pull... we'll update the post as soon as we have some result to show ;)

Another update of our build, this time Emile's left shoulder. I will add the two protruding parts later on, maybe I'll make them out of wood or plastic. I have also started to work on the M6G Magnum as you can see. I originally intended to make it with the extractable magazine and sliding barrel but since the deadline to Lucca Comics is very close I decided to go for a quicker "one piece" build, just to have something to show. Enjoy!

2gsltl1.jpg

2l9o9r6.jpg

10widd3.jpg

Hi people, sorry for not updating but we have been very busy since the deadline for Lucca Comics falls on the end of October! We are pushing hard to complete our work, at least in a decent form. For example we skipped adding LEDs and I have placed the shotgun on hiatus preferring to focus on completing the armour and the Magnum which is faster to build. We will add those refinements after the event. Here are a few pics

The handplates, made out of forex plastic

2cmnmuo.jpg

Added some details on the Magnum

2upvcpc.jpg

5xrdeb.jpg

Enjoy!!

Hello guys, we are working really hard to achieve a good result for Lucca Comics that is due October 29th, so here is a little update

28wla4m.jpg

w18j77.jpg

bjgweu.jpg

2ijnkia.jpg

15q2lcm.jpg

slk31t.jpg

294gu1c.jpg

As you can see we added some glass fibers in the skull paintjob to give it more texture. The visor was vacformed and we had a "lucky/unlucky" experience with it.

The original fiberglassed/rondoed visor that I cut out from the helmet to use in the vacforming process as a master got crushed by the vacuum pressure on the second pull, rendering it useless, so I had to go with the first pull which luckily didn't come out bad but not as good as planned. As you can notice on the sides I had to adjust about 2 cm of plastic to make it long enough to fit the helmet. Nothing to say about the Magnum apart that I think it came out fairly well for a fast job, and I'm pushing hard to finish the M45 Shotgun in time for the aforementioned event!

Hi people, thanks for all the replies! Here are some more pics, showing Emile's side pouch! Luckily he has this small bag, comes in handy for the cell phone and wallet! Made for me by my mother who is better than me at sewing, and the UNSC eagle was hand painted by the other member, the guy that posts as our group Mjolnir Armory.

2dlkrgw.jpg

jpyb0n.jpg

Here we go... while we're working on our website we would like to update this thread with the pictures of our "baptisme by fire":

DSC_0565.JPG

I'll start with our 3 big melons... and then off we go!

DSC_0558.JPG

DSC_0563.JPG

DSC_0564.JPG

DSC_0572.JPG

DSC_0573.JPG

DSC_0587.JPG

DSC_0588.JPG

DSC_0590.JPG

DSC_0601.JPG

DSC_0603.JPG

DSC_0611.JPG

DSC_0615.JPG

DSC_0618.JPG

DSC_0622.JPG

This two extra members (the other Jun and Jorge) are a couple of guys of another cosplay group from Bari that we met at the convention.

That is AMAZING!! If only the other Jun had been Kat and if another person had been Noble 6. You would have ALL of Noble Team. Amazing job on the armor by the way!

For Carter and Jun we used a 1mm polycarbonate sheet and a mirror film for windows (found from an UK seller on ebay). Even in the dark it grants a good visibility.
For Emile we vacuformed a 2mm PETG sheet, mirror film inside the skull eyes and gold spray paint on the surface (no visibility except for the eyes though)

-> CoolC

As my friend said before we vacformed a sheet of 1mm thick PETG plastic over the resined/fiberglassed one after cutting it out of the helmet

really cool! i'm sad because i didn't finished my scout helmet and i didn't went at lucca (school, y u no leave me free time?) and there are two weeks that i wait for the photoes,good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back