Usama Bin Laden Confirmed dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade88

Usama Bin Laden is confirmed dead, killed by US bombing strike. I never thought this day would come so soon.

Yep, I've been following the news for the past 30 minutes. I'm just waiting for the WH announcement for details. They said he was killed just outside Islamabad (Pakistan).

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR SUCCEEDING WHERE OTHERS FAILED! now where are my fireworks.... i had them earlier.... -.-

If there was ever a time in which the Team America song is appropriate, it is now.

America, F**k yeah!

He probably died of old age.
They bombed a mansion outside Islamabad and recovered at least two bodies and after performing a DNA test, they confirmed that one of them was OBL.

EDIT: Apparently it was not done by a drone. Details coming up.

and i thought they thought he was in a cave..... exact opposite that is.... a mansion...
That has long been suspect. Most intelligence people believe that he was no longer in Afghanistan but in Pakistan instead. Only the Pakistani officials believed otherwise.

THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR SUCCEEDING WHERE OTHERS FAILED! now where are my fireworks.... i had them earlier.... -.-
You think Obama had anything to do with this?!? :confused Thank the military, not the politicians.

There was never any reason of Bin Laden to live in a cave. He was a hero among his kind and there are plenty who would be willing to support him. Just because we can't find someone does not mean that they have dug themselves a hole in the mountain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back