Halo Reach Assault Rifle Build (Picture Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longie09

Hello guys, this is my first build and post for pepakura; my reach assault rifle. Should be hardening it tomorrow, provided my order turns up! Let me know what you think, any comments, criticism welcome! Will post more as I progress.

right.jpg

rearright.jpg

mag.jpg

left.jpg

detailhandle.jpg

detailfront.jpg

Thanks again guys! @ runcornstuntman yep, good spot! Its got an old .303 projectile up the neck as that was around at the time; I'm making a mold out of it. Electronics was a big decision for me, but as it was my first go I decided it was too much to bite off. CNC would be awesome mate, if you ever get around to it ill be watching closely! More updates soon I promise, 12 hour work days suck.

haha thanks, only reason i picked it was from when i went out shooting six months back. still got a few shells on my bed side table. and im trying to track down the right model so i can upload it into a cnc machine and get it done. but if not ill just make it in sections and glue it up or screw it together or something.

for the electronics i wqas going to use a ammo counter from thatdecade and then i had a idea to make the bolt move with each trigger pull. but itll take alot of fiddling and money, that i dont have atm.

Really thats not to bad i think im going to build one now is that just for the pepakura part? And how difficult was it was it to hard for a beginner at pep?

Honestly it is quite difficult for beginners (myself included), in hindsight I would have gone with some easier armour projects first, like shoulder pads for example. But good luck to you if you decide to have a go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back