Mm power rangers morpher (wip) pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, ive recently brought a mighty morphing power rangers morpher from propzone.be,
at first glance i was impressed but after making it, it seems a little small to me, but that from my memory of the old morphing toys, for all i know this is the right size.
i like the the pep was designed that you could have numbers on the flaps but you wouldnt see them on the actual thing.

could anyone suggest a way i could make a power coin ??

2011-05-09_18-17-01_265.jpg

2011-05-09_18-17-29_319.jpg

2011-05-09_19-14-33_100.jpg

i decided to add the handle at an angle so it would stand up, other wise it would be flat
2011-05-09_19-21-11_819.jpg

2011-05-09_19-21-23_132.jpg

2011-05-09_19-21-29_780.jpg

ok to make a power coin you can carve the mold out of a block of plaster and then pour melted metal into it.

wow, i could never do that lol, any other ways haha, i appreciate ya input though cheers mate, i like the idea about carving it some how, sadly i not the best :/ but worth a try cause i really wana make this all the best i can, I LOVE POWER RANGERS :p

They used to have plastic toy power coins from the first power rangers.... you could look for those on the web.

They used to have plastic toy power coins from the first power rangers.... you could look for those on the web.

god cant believe i forgot about them, and i call myself a power rangers fan, yeah will look for one, could make a mold and cast more cause i want to make the whole set. just really not sure if this morpher is the right size, really does seem small to me, guess i will find out when i get one of those coins

good to know cheers mon, havent got it with me right now, it at nans but i dont think it is, hmmm, i got it off propzone.be, i know the maker is on here somewhere but forgotten his name, if i find him will ask him where he got mesaurements

yeah my bro broke it the fecking idiot, he tried to slush cast the inside and didnt add harder then tried to stuff bondo into it to harden it all up. basicly its in pieces and very soggy, so yeah its ruined, im gona make another one sometime but not right now,

my next project is either a predator mask or a mortal kombat face mask

Bad luck about your brothers mishap :/

If it's any interest to you, I have an original toy morpher, and all the coins that go with it. The White ranger coin is being sold with the figure and tiger zord it came with, and the green coin with the figure and dragonzord it came with. I also have all of the colored metallic coins from the movie figures, (including figures). I'm looking to sell it all in one go, but it will be expensive, as they're all complete, and only one thing has a slight bit of damage to it out of the whole lot. Let me know if this interests you, and I'll send you the pics I have of the aforementioned toys :)

Failing that, good luck with your re-build!

thought id add this too, got some spare plates and made them into the red rangers :)
better than my pepakura attempt

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a morpher for my pink ranger costume I saw you attempted to make one with pepakura did that not turn out great?? Where did you get the plates for the morpher if you don't mind me asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back