Star Wars Galaxies model thread - Downloads in first post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arioch

Hey all,

Not sure how many people are interested, but I know there are some SW fans around here!

Anyway, Ive had all these models laying around for years and finally found them again. They are from Star Wars Galaxies, and I can turn them into pep files. Anything up to patch 13 is what I have right now. I may do some limited requests, but right now I'm working on the more popular armors from the game.

I've started with the helmets and here are the first 2 as a preview until I have more. If people are interested, I'll try and hurry through them.

These are the game models, I did not create them, though I did minor edits to ready them for pep. With this in mind, these models were very pep ready already, however there are some separate pieces in them that you will have to manually add to the main piece.

The default scale is 300mm for the helmet files. The misc. Mando armor files will definitely need to be scaled to you for a good fit. Dont forget to make sure the pieces are completely on a page before printing after rescaling!

Full set of Mandalorian armor below. This includes Boba style jetpack.
http://www.4shared.com/file/yJf54Dgv/SWGMandalorian.html

A pack of various helmets below. The rest of the armor will follow at some point.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/sYhNoX3b/SWG_Helmet_Pack_V02.html

Crusader Helmets
http://www.4shared.com/rar/h_rX_e29/SWGCrusaderHelmets.html

Sorry for double post. I was informed the links werent working. They are fixed now.

No problem, glad someone likes them. Im going to make more. How fast I go depends somewhat on demand. If there is something specific you want from before Chapter 13, let me know, Ill see if I can dig it up.

I only played up to the Combat "Upgrade". But I was there since launch. I remember the composite wars. Wow. Havnt thought about this game in forever. If you have plans for the rest of the comp armor that would be hella sweet.

I do have those files. Itll take a while to convert and unfold them, but I can do it. I'll post everything here as I release them.

Im glad to see people finally replying here! I wish I had known that the links were broken earlier.

I only played up to the Combat "Upgrade". But I was there since launch. I remember the composite wars. Wow. Havnt thought about this game in forever. If you have plans for the rest of the comp armor that would be hella sweet.

Pretty much same as you mate.
I kept my account for a year or so, but only logged in to top up my house and guild.
They nerfed it with the "combat upgrade" and killing the profession tree's

what Server where you on? I was Valcyn same name as my forum name.

I do. I just started the rest of the comp set last night. Ill do the Ubese next. Im not sure how to do the cloth parts though, but Ill figure something out.

I think I can get to putting them up for you tonight. Ill edit this post when it is for you to d/l.

Decided to just make another post. Heres the link....

LINK REMOVED. ARMOR COMING SOON.

Its .obj format and its the complete set with no helmet. If you prefer individual files, let me know. I just thought this would make scaling more simple.

I set aside about 23 more to work on. Been busy the last few days. I can get any armor for Star Wars Galaxies up to publish 13. More will come soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back