Reach EOD helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow man. that looks freakin amazing. I really like the blue visor in those pics too. But anyways, I'm making a full carter build and i was wondering where you got the UNSC insignia for the helmet. Any info on it would would be awesome. Great job again bro

wow man. that looks freakin amazing. I really like the blue visor in those pics too. But anyways, I'm making a full carter build and i was wondering where you got the UNSC insignia for the helmet. Any info on it would would be awesome. Great job again bro

I used water transfer decals, made the decals on my printer

I'd just like to say this is truly amazing! I've known about this website for about 5 years now, and tried pepakura way back when, but never got into it like this. I decided I HAD to make an account just to compliment you and everyone else on here, absolutely beautiful craftsmanship! You've inspired me, I think I may try to get back into this and actually complete something. Keep up the good work, I look forward to everything on here!

I'd just like to say this is truly amazing! I've known about this website for about 5 years now, and tried pepakura way back when, but never got into it like this. I decided I HAD to make an account just to compliment you and everyone else on here, absolutely beautiful craftsmanship! You've inspired me, I think I may try to get back into this and actually complete something. Keep up the good work, I look forward to everything on here!

Thanks I really appreciate it, and hope to see something you build in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back