Cirkob5477's first official build - ODST Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirkob5477

Well, the title is self-explanatory, so yeah I've decided to make an ODST sniper.
I'm done pepping the helmet, and I'm making the sniper goggles right now.
I'm using Hugh Holder's files, they are great

I can't post the pictures yet, photobucket's acting up at my place, so hopefully those'll come a bit later

So, here they are!

IMG_0548.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0547.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

And my recently purchased katanas with my helmet
IMG_0578.jpg

Holy crap, nice pep work! I know watcha mean bout' the replies, never get any :( BUt nice work so far! What colors are you planning?
Check out my stuffs too! :D

Thanks bro, I'm thinking of red and grey with a 405th and my Reach emblem :p
And of course I'll check your stuff man xD

Have you decided how your going to do the visor? It's kinda tricky as I have heard. Good luck :D
I might build a vac form machine, but if that proves too complicated I'll just make it out of acetate, or find a way to NOT make the vision distorted like I've seen in a few pictures of the inside of the helmets of people who've made the visors. And thanks :)

Very clean pepping, Cirkob! And I quite like those katanas as well
Man, if that's clean, then I have no clue what my room is xD
If you were to see it in real life, my friend, you'd know it's not clean; there's hot glue splotches everywhere, a bit loose in some places because Hugh's files are in pieces that need to be glued together. Which is a pain in the back. About the katanas, I bought them in Toronto for 100$, it was a good deal I think xD

Anyways, I'll get my dad to buy me some resin soon and some bondo to start the work, with a can of red spray paint because I already have some black and some gold which I might be finding a place for on it. I'm almost done with a section from the sniper goggles, pics soon!

Edit: I will now deliver what I have promised!
IMG_0600.jpg

The helmet with the little thing on top
IMG_0601.jpg

The inside of the helmet
IMG_0602.jpg

As you can see, it's a bit crooked; I'll find a way to make it straight with some wood or something
IMG_0603.jpg

Oh and the helmet seems to be a little bit small, or maybe it's just my big ears not being able to fit...
But if after I resin it, it won't fit then I'll keep resining it until I can bondo, then I'll slobber a lot of it over the helmet, and THEN sand out the inside with a handheld miniature sander or kludge something up to sand it >.>

Nice peping. Be nice to see a sniper build. As for postings, Yes it gets hard not to double post sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back