Completed MA37 AR from cardboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

marshon

Here's the final article, all made from card and foamies. Enjoy.

ma37_halo_ar_completed_01_by_marshon-d3h67zd.jpg

ma37_halo_ar_completed_02_by_marshon-d3h681u.jpg

ma37_halo_ar_completed_03_by_marshon-d3h6841.jpg

ma37_halo_ar_completed_04_by_marshon-d3h6859.jpg

GREAT SCOTT!! That's insane work my friend, and what a great pleasure it is to have you with us. You gonna mold that sweet, sweet baby?

That is a very realistic looking weapon you have there. you're work is amazing, and the paint job raises the bar for the rest of us. Thank you for sharing you're work with us.

Dang. It looks like an exact copy from the game. This is the quality of prop we all shoot for here. Great work, and I hope this gets bumped into the elite forum.

Nuh uh, that's not cardboard. That's the real deal. You invented a way to teleport into the game and you took that bad boy as a souvenir,lol! All joking aside. That gun is insane!!! You have an extreme amount of talent. Very nice work indeed.

WOW! Is it possible for you to go back in the game and steal us an energy sword? or maybe a rocket launcher? make sure you get some ammo too!

seriously its amazing, are there any WIP pictures? or video? i am especially curious how you painted it.

WOW! Is it possible for you to go back in the game and steal us an energy sword? or maybe a rocket launcher? make sure you get some ammo too!

seriously its amazing, are there any WIP pictures? or video? i am especially curious how you painted it.

There's a step by step WIP in this forum

I wish I had the money and the expertise to do so. Unfortunately I am unemployed and skint, hence working in cardboard ......

Well sir, you work incredibly well with what you have! I doubt I've seen a better one from anyone recently! CRAZEH O:

I'm not sure how long the Elite Section is sticking around for, there may be plans to do away with it or change it up...
But until it's gone I'm moving this project into Elite.

I'll move your other threads into the appropriate forums, so your WIP thread for this AR will be in Weapons and your current build will go into the Pepakura section.

I love this build by the way, truly amazing what you've achieved with such simple and low-cost building materials.

Its too beautiful *sniff* brings a tear to my eye. Seriously looks like a real gun to the point its scary

I'm not sure how long the Elite Section is sticking around for, there may be plans to do away with it or change it up...
But until it's gone I'm moving this project into Elite.

I'll move your other threads into the appropriate forums, so your WIP thread for this AR will be in Weapons and your current build will go into the Pepakura section.

I love this build by the way, truly amazing what you've achieved with such simple and low-cost building materials.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back