Jico's pepakura file base.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jico

hello 405th:) I thought that it would be easier from you guys to find my files if I gathered them all in a tread:) I have tried to get my recent files added to the reach file base, but with no luck.

So here are my greatest creations^_^

Mark V (B) Helmet

Model: Jico

Unfold: Rhinoc

done2.png

A4

Letter

Halo Reach Scout Helmet

Model: Jico

Unfold: Ral Partha

JunHelmet.jpg

A4

Halo 3 ODST RIPPED Game model

Model: Bungie

Unfold: Jico

Odst_rookie_helmet.png

A4

This tread will be updated once I make new files:)

Btw. Some of you may know that I said that I was going to make a Video tutorial on how to make Pepakura models using the XSI Mod Tool 7.5 . It is in the works, I just need to find a FREE desktop recording program. Fraps will only record my games:(

Thanks for your time!

Jico

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, now I can replace my N6 helmet with a more accurate one. Do you think that you would still be able to do the Air Assault helmet?

Thank you Jico. I like how easy this is now. You're helmet (MV B) is on my to do list.

Will do, I took loads of pictures of reference for you before, but don't know how to extract them, as I don't have Xbox LIVE. If I can somehow get them, do you think that you could model the UA on the top of the helmet as well? Thanks!

Great looking models, especially the Mark V (B). The other ones I've seen seem too flat on the top part. Yours looks the best, and if I were to make a Noble 6 suit, I'd use your file. Keep up the great work!

Will do, I took loads of pictures of reference for you before, but don't know how to extract them, as I don't have Xbox LIVE. If I can somehow get them, do you think that you could model the UA on the top of the helmet as well? Thanks!

I managed to get some screenshots myself:) I will make the UA attchment once I finish the model:D I may have screenshots of my progress later today!:D

Great looking models, especially the Mark V (B). The other ones I've seen seem too flat on the top part. Yours looks the best, and if I were to make a Noble 6 suit, I'd use your file. Keep up the great work!

It's. About. Time!!!

I have been waiting for what feels like forever for someone to FINALLY model a new, accurate version of Kat's helmet!!! :D I have tried to model it myself, but I'm still new to modeling and I seem to be having too much of a hard time with making a helmet right now. XD

Awesome!

i kinda want to do a more "manly" version of kat's armour (don't judge me)
probly want to change some of the colours a bit...

and with your permission, would make a great addition to the database

CJ

Actually my To-Do armor is AA helmet with FJ/Para Shoulders and Knee-guards and didn't realize that Kat's armor is the same.

MissingSpartan7, is the database for public view? Or is the password for certain people?

Actually my To-Do armor is AA helmet with FJ/Para Shoulders and Knee-guards and didn't realize that Kat's armor is the same.

MissingSpartan7, is the database for public view? Or is the password for certain people?
password was active while i removed some of AceHigh's files I didn't know were on there
all fixed now

CJ

I will post updates tomorrow:D It's been alot of work at school lately>.< Stay tuned;)

I turned on my Avatar soundtrack and then suddently felt like modeling:) Here is what I managed to do the last 30 minutes:D

Reachassaulthelmet2.png

But I got to go to bed nowXD More tomorrow:D

Got some more done this morning:D

Reachassaulthelmet3.png

I appreciate all the feedback you guys give me:D Make sure to let me know if you think some parts of the helmet is off;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back