Jico's pepakura file base.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a start atleast:)

Reachassaulthelmet.png

Will post more later;)
Hey! Great work! I have a question... Is Autodesk Softimage easy to use? I have it, but I have never installed it. From looking at the pic you posted, The tools seem to be better organized than 3ds Max or other modeling software.

Hey! Great work! I have a question... Is Autodesk Softimage easy to use? I have it, but I have never installed it. From looking at the pic you posted, The tools seem to be better organized than 3ds Max or other modeling software.

Yeah:) XSI is incredebile organized and easy to work with. I have 3ds max 2009 and Blender installed, but I don't find them as good as XSI^_^

Edit: I'm going to make a XSI modeling tutorial for other 405th members that want to make pepakura models:D I just need to find a free program that can record my desktop:) My fraps only record ingameXD

OK, Im going to hunt a program for you. I want to model so bad and I have XSI, but havent made much sense of it on my own yet.

Right off the bat, this one looks great

http://camstudio.org/

If you guys are wondering why I suddently stopped updating the tread I have to apologize:p I have 3 big school tests now in a row over the upcomming 3 days:p I will get back to work by the weekend^^

Tests in what? I'm sure we can help...

Take your time. That piece of paper is worth more to potential employers than your skill...no matter how much experience you may have.

Hey Jico! I really like the reference pics of the air assault helmet you have to work with. They seem to be more "level" than the shots I kept trying to take. Is there any way you can get me those pics? I want to try and model the helmet myself..............again. XD

Hey Jico! I really like the reference pics of the air assault helmet you have to work with. They seem to be more "level" than the shots I kept trying to take. Is there any way you can get me those pics? I want to try and model the helmet myself..............again. XD
Sure:) I just have to get home from school first:p

Well I was HOPING to model the helmet myself until I realized that you have no top or back view of the helmet. :( I took some more screenshots myself. I haven't uploaded them to my fileshare yet, but I am hoping they work good enough to model the helmet off of. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back