No PEP DMR Build (image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tahoeanime

Jr Member
Picture-202_2.jpg

I could not find any info on how long the gun was so I had to do the next best thing.
reach_14651166_Full.jpg

I had to find the length of another gun ( the AR )
web.jpg

Then use it to scale out the DMR
web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

these are just a few of the pics from my DMR Build, more soon.

Dow chemical Rigid insulation foam. we use it under our concrete sub floors to help keep the radiant heat from escaping into the ground.

i actually have some of this foam laying around and might use it to do this, how are you getting such clean cuts in the foam, also would it be possible to get your blueprints, pm me if you can send them and i will give you my email.

Very early stages, but it looks like its setting up to be a great build. I like how you're using a NERF trigger + grip assembly. Also, the MDF core with foam sides is nice too, it should definitely give you a strong, but light end product. Keep it up!

Its actually a trigger from and old PS2 light gun. It had all the electronics i needed for ( hopefully ) the ammo counter.

Very early stages, but it looks like its setting up to be a great build. I like how you're using a NERF trigger + grip assembly. Also, the MDF core with foam sides is nice too, it should definitely give you a strong, but light end product. Keep it up!

I use a combo of exacto blades and a hot wire cutter. Look up on youtube Hot wire cutter, thats how I came up with the idea to build my own.

i actually have some of this foam laying around and might use it to do this, how are you getting such clean cuts in the foam, also would it be possible to get your blueprints, pm me if you can send them and i will give you my email.

that thing rocks. how did you get the really thin foam strips.. did you rip it on a saw?

I use a modified hotwire cutter, instead of the wire being vertical I stretch it horizontally then I put the foam through it to make paper thin sheets.

that thing rocks. how did you get the really thin foam strips.. did you rip it on a saw?

Hey, maybe its just me, but the pics you just posted arent showing up. but so far, it seems to be coming along quite nicely!

Looking great, I like how you used the copper tubing for the barrel. Nice foam work also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back