bioshock delta replica HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
a little more work with the helmet....
bioshockhelmet.jpg

When you make the pbody blueprints I would DIE for it! I am a huge portal lover! Me and my sis would love one of those :p

When you make the pbody blueprints I would DIE for it! I am a huge portal lover! Me and my sis would love one of those :p

haha i finished them! its just like a giant sketch dump and a list of everything i need to remember for the costume. it includes a list of materials as well haha

haha im not sure which to focus on after finishing this delta helmet though. the mad hatter or pbody... the mad hatter would be easier i believe.

Haha ya. but if you don't mind could you send the blue prints for p-body. It would help me :3. ever since portal 2 came out I've been dieing to make one.

hey guys! just wanted to let you guys know that im going to florida for a week and a half, and when i get back, im going to add the tubes, tanks, and lights, just so i can get the helmet out of the way and finnaly call it "the first, movie worthy, perfect delta helmet replica!". and as you can see, im working hard to get that title! so i will work on it when i get back! also, im about to post a picture of delta's tanks, im thinking about building them out of pvc, but if you guys have any other ideas, please do comment. also i would love to hear more feedback as well! thanks guys!

Nice Bioshock 1 reference. "Would you kindly?" I think you're on the right track. Just might be too big maybe. Not sure though.

Nice build, glad to see that you made such progress on it. I may be doing one of the Big Daddy kits as well at some point. Cardboard shipping tubes would probably be the material I'd start with on the tanks on your back. For the two clear ones, I'd probably use a combination of shipping tubes and clear plastic rolled into a tube, using colored plastic sheets or vellum to simulate the liquid inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back