My Elite Officer Build (pic heavy)

What weapon/slash color scheme do think would be cooler?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yesterday was my birthday,and all I asked for was money to got PAX.(Almost got enough :D )So I decided I was going to Build a Elite officer for myself,That and ive been wanting to try to make a elite for a while.Heres what I want it to look like when im done.
FILE0095.jpg

Next I tore apert my spec ops elite action figure out what there under armor looks like.
(I hope I never have to do that again,it felt wrong to tear apart a perfectly good action figure ;( )
FILE0113.jpg

So after studying the spec ops elite I figured that scratch building the chest would be difficult with all those curves.So I decide to put together the halo 2 elite chest pep and modify it to look more like the halo reach chest.
FILE0116.jpg

FILE0119.jpg

FILE0121.jpg

Heres me trying to put it on (its a little tight around the belly button and im skinny :O )
FILE0127.jpg

So after taking some close up of the elite I think I found where I have to add more meat to him.
FILE0108.jpg

Chestmod.jpg

FILE0111.jpg

Chestmod2.jpg

O and im sorry I didn't get this up yesterday like I said I would:( And lastly I need your help to decide what gun to make to go with him/his color.Critism,votes,and advive are welcomed

wow! this is getting of to a great start
by the looks you've already done a bit of planning on how to do a lot of this build

would you possibly be able to get some better shots of the action figure without the armour?
these could be of great assistance to anyone else attempting a reach elite
though maybe using the "macro" setting on your camera

as for the poll,
sometimes the mods don't like "indecision polls" asking people to choose for you
it's YOUR armour, not theirs - if you want to paint it pink that's up to you
how you choose to CUSTOMISE your armour is all down to you

can't wait to see how this turns out
CJ

Looks promising! I think the polls are only complained about when they are the main point of the thread. It seems your work is your main point and the poll is secondary.

Sorry about your figure, but the need of the bigger is greater than the need of the small.

This could end up being VERY awesome!

O....its not realy like a which-everone-gets-more-votes-I-HAVE-to-do poll.I just realy couldn't decide,and just wanted to see what other peoples thoughts on it were.Thats all.As for the photoshoot of the spec ops ill try.I took like 30 photos and ended up with 8 ,needless to say cameras arn't my strong point :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back