Gears of War Armor, missing parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kissker

I've got another 13 tabs open but having a hard time finding the parts I need.

Getting a lot of 'invalid link' and false-links leading me no where.

Trying to find parts of the cog armor I am missing and want to do.

Like.. Thigh armor, can't seem to find it anywhere, or the forearm bits, or even a finished set of grieve/boots.

I basically want to have the 'hard bits' on this:
gow-marcus-fenix-12in-af.jpg

Today is start day for foam work. If things go well I should have major progress by next week, so I want to get all my locusts in a row, so to speak.

I HAVE:
torso/back
low-def cod
right greave (which doesn't match the picture)
low-def shoulders/spaulders (which don't have the bicep parts)

*edit* no luck with advanced search, lots of dead links though - so they might exist.
So does anyone know where I can get boots, Thigh, left shin (greave), bicept part of the shoulder and the wrist parts?

sorry for double but yeah... still can't find any thigh bits, or boots I can wing the shoulders and even the arm stuff, as each 'cog soldier' has slightly different - and I am not being "Marcus" in specific or anything, so that can function as/is, but not finding any pep files for a key piece of armor (I'd feel naked without it) is bad.

*EDIT*

So 100+ views and no replies? What's up with that? No one has seen thigh peps?

Now that you mention that i think alot of people will want exact templates for scale. I was just gonna scratchbuild.

They are there bro. all but the thigh pieces. check with "Garland" in the 2008 posts he has alot of the GOW2 pdos.................."carmine armor" in search box---- go to "Sticky: cog armor"-----second page "my pep files" in Garlands post. everything from carmine armor to weapons. Hammerburst2 is being made by Jakkrit right now. Should be done by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back