You can now haz blue flame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varsity

Just download the bungie mobile app and bungie will reward you with blue flame and new nameplates. im not kidding i have blue flame now.

also i can give the name plate to five people im choosing spase and ruze, and adam if he has a live account.

Screenshot.ashx?fid=18956656.jpg

my service record- http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/default.aspx?player=popcorn1332

Thx for the happy thoughts my man but I just downloaded the app and switched those both on too. I'm gonna give out some stars also...

And I believe Spase has an iphone so he might get the app as well...

what about adam?

I want this, But I haz android, Where is the download for it,(if there is one!) ?

*Edit: Nope No android app, would really like this!
GT: Yetifeo
Don't mind friend request either, just please identify yourself clearly.

You get it for downloading an app? :( Well that's not fair. I can't do that. :( I'm unable to do that.

You get it for downloading an app? :( Well that's not fair. I can't do that. :( I'm unable to do that.

Inoerite? I use Android and Bungie decided to make it IPhone only.
Wait..! HaloGoddess, they're releasing flames on the 23rd for everyone, don't feel bad.

*EDIT: People probably aren't using it since they don't venture into the troll forums, which means that in a few days they might as the blue flames increase.

"Dude.... I think Bungie is mass hiring....."

Bungie responded to someone on Twitter regarding Droid phones:
bungietweets said:
Not yet. Baby steps.

And only Stars can be gifted! Flames are for the app user!! Unless there's something I'm not seeing...

But this is from Bnet about Bungie Day, so anyone who doesn't get them before July 7 doesn't have to worry too much:
1. Because Blue Flames aren’t just for Bungie Employees or fans with iPhones. We’ll be turning on Blue Flames and the Bungie Nameplate for every last one of our loyal fans. (Kids, do try this at home.)

I played two terrible games of Arena this morning with blue flames on and got 4 Friend Requests from the randoms I was playing with.

Bungie responded to someone on Twitter regarding Droid phones:

And only Stars can be gifted! Flames are for the app user!! Unless there's something I'm not seeing...

But this is from Bnet about Bungie Day, so anyone who doesn't get them before July 7 doesn't have to worry too much:

I played two terrible games of Arena this morning with blue flames on and got 4 Friend Requests from the randoms I was playing with.

Again, I think most players don't go the Forums enough to Really know. When does android go live? I want mah flamez!

In order to spread the love users can give out 7 stars to their friends. They can also unlock the blue flames on their account by logging in, using their WLID and password.

Awesome though this may be you must not allow tantalising gifts to limit the blood flow to your brain. Blue flames will be available for everyone come the 23rd.

If you want the flames before then, use the app. DO NOT GIVE OTHERS YOUR INFORMATION SO THEY MAY DO IT FOR YOU.

B.net App thread quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back