Carter Commando Helmet (Blackula) A.I. integration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me start by saying that if you haven't yet seen Blackula727's jaw-dropping Halo Reach commando helmet build, CHECK IT OUT NOW. I was fortunate enough to get myself a raw cast, and it was my pleasure to finish it up. Let's get started.

As many of you know, a pressing topic on the forums has been the integration of an A.I. chip in a spartan helmet. Member thatdecade has created a beautiful solution to that. Check out THAT thread here! I received an A.I. chip kit from him, and paired together with Blackula's commando helmet created a helmet unlike anything you've seen before.

Here is the primed raw cast

5867130024_84e7738bc8_z.jpg

I practiced the paintjob a bit on one of my spare helmets laying around, and I decided I liked the color scheme.

5806224379_8dc3da60c7.jpg

And here is the feature presentation

5878085527_7cb35b8633_z.jpg

5878645288_325cdc0577_z.jpg

5878081959_279260c069_z.jpg

5878641688_1d3a4a20be_z.jpg

The A.I. chip powers the lights and fan in the helmet, and in the video, I insert the chip facing the camera but it's not intended to go in that way. I usually insert it the other way around, because it glows at the top of the helmet, as you may have noticed in some of the photos.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing job my man! I really like the way it came out. Very innovative using Thatdecade's cortana chip kit. I may have to take this idea on my own helm. Keep up the great work and im glad your enjoying the helm.

-Tony

Looks great man. I think you did Black's helmet justice. Oh, and nice use of TD's kit.

awesome work Tsaboc!!! What color of blue did you use?? I just got my cast from the all-mighty Blackula and the color you used looks perfect!!!

That is disgustingly cool.. it is easily 10x sweeter than the helmets my troopers are using in the field.. with that in mind and 5 more hours on the clock for CQ duty i will begin design mods for the ACH immediately.. i think when my kids armor is finished for Halloween i will make a Gungnir helmet for my own suit that has the necessary HUD, its the only design i can think of to out tech this mod.. Two thumbs up!!

lol, how did I miss this? Awesome work. I love the vents in the top for the fade in fade out blue lights.

I love your helmet this very elaborate, circuit with leds that goes inside the helmet, which is

me encanta tu casco esta muy echo , el circuito con leds que va dentro del casco de ,que es

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back