Full size Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiegrimm

Hello 405th. I know I have very few posts, but I've been a long time member. Over the years I've collected quite a few models to build from. I've got a few projects sitting around my house due to this interesting hobby. But that's not why I'm posting.

I'm in the middle of building a full size Elite/ Arbiter statue. I'm using pepakura to get the base body down. So far, I've built the head, torso, and a leg. I'm in the middle of building the second leg. It turned out to be like 111 pages to print for the legs, but its worth it. The pile of paper looks like I'm working on a manuscript.

More to come soon.

Photo_3E124CCE-3B31-089E-6D98-83A178791EDA.jpg

Photo_5E0B41CF-EF47-F62A-3BE8-98288FDD52F6.jpg

Photo_BC2A9493-A54C-7B13-0E07-9E92EB2DE7EB.jpg

This is awesome! :) I'm thinking of making the arbiter as a costume for my girlfriend, and will be looking at using this method, at least in part to do it! :)

Kuddos!

ok, changed my mind. I started working on the other leg tonight. Got a little into it, but here are some progress pictures.

Photo_ACA26487-F020-44EF-04C5-11ABD58656E6.jpg

Photo_124414FE-4074-7967-F246-8065BD22423C.jpg

I had this idea a while ago. See this makes me want to do it now. Are you using default scaling on this?

I am using default printouts for the head, torso, and the legs. I have not altered the files in size whatsoever. However, I have a secondary torso that has thigh attachments that is not unfolded or scaled. I will attempt to not printout the entire second torso, but only the parts I need. And I will have to scale those as well.

Looks really good so far. Are you going to add sound effects to it? It would be wicked to have motion sensors and when someone walks past it it makes noise.

how tall does it end up?>

I'm not sure how tall it will end up. I have only built one leg, and I am in the process of building the second one. I will need to build a thigh piece for both legs in order to connect them. The way I have it set up now, it towers over my wife.

From the top of the neck piece, I'd say a little over 7ft, or just shy under.

It will only be a life size elite. I don't do the electronic thing, so I will probably end up sticking the statue somewhere in town.

Photo_2AAA3783-7D82-7602-65DB-21BD550608CC.jpg

I've only gotten this far on the second leg, as I have been pretty sick lately. Hopefully, I'll be able to do more soon.

nice!saw these files in the 405th all in one pep pack that heavygunner put together.ive been making a arbiter costume for a friend but he doesnt need it any more so i was goin to somethin like this. nice work so far. could you send me the file for the head! plz plz plz plz
samwave343@Gmail.com
PLZ!!!!

nice!saw these files in the 405th all in one pep pack that heavygunner put together.ive been making a arbiter costume for a friend but he doesnt need it any more so i was goin to somethin like this. nice work so far. could you send me the file for the head! plz plz plz plz
samwave343@Gmail.com
PLZ!!!!

Sure thing. Let me know if it works ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back