Full size Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it's finished, can I come over and hug it? hahah

Ayways, great work! I've been thinking of making a Sangheili costume that I could walk around in and scare the bujezzus out of everyone who saw me! But I got another project currently filling my plate, so it may be a while before I try anything that time consuming.

Good luck on the rest of your build!

Jezzus!!!!!!!!!!! ITS.....ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....(CLEARS THROAT)I mean its fabscrumpdilliupscious

I dont know how I missed this thread, but Im glad I found it! Very nice work on the elite! That thing is huge and Im sure will be great looking when completed!!

it, its, its buetuiful! i havent been watching this tghread for some time, youve made some progress.
now, zombiegrims armless creation, go forth and bring large 1:1 scale prop joy to the wrold!

I'm in the process of strengthening the legs, to hold up the torso. I managed to get one leg sturdier, and now I need to work on the other one. Slow going, but I will finish this bad boy. Just not soon enough for me. :p Now he doesn't need the rope thing holding him up.

WP_000303.jpg

Its been awhile, but I finally got some more supplies, and spent a great deal of time trying to get my elite strong enough to handle his arm being attached. So, I spent some work on the face area, and then the torso and neck seal as well. Then I decided I wanted to see what my old legs looked like compared to my elite. And well, I'm glad I went with the files I did.

WP_000314.jpg

WP_000315.jpg

WP_000313.jpg

He's getting close to the eight foot tall range. The angle is off, on the picture, as I can assure you, he likes to stand on his own now. Here are some more pictures of the elite. I tried to strengthen the neck seal, and the resin had dried from earlier, so I just went ahead and did it.

WP_000316.jpg

WP_000317.jpg

Just working on making the whole body stronger. I got some new supplies, so sometime in the next week, I should be attaching the arm.

WP_000324.jpg

WP_000325.jpg

I've decided to make the Arbiter. I tried the helmet on him to see how it fits. Take note, he doesn't have teeth yet, but its looking good so far. Later tonight I'll work some more on the legs. This should be the last night I will be working on the legs.

WP_000328.jpg

WP_000327.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back