Pauldrons

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Crystal

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Fairy Flower

Enjoy

http://www.4shared.com/folder/wBMwkheX/LOS_Belmont_pieces.html

Unfolds coming soon.

DO NOT click on the link unless more info is provided. This could be spam or it may contain virus.

skeptical_hippo.jpg

it's a 4 shared link (4shared checks for virusses) And they are .obj
So it seems legit to me although I have no idea what Los belmont is?

it's a 4 shared link (4shared checks for virusses) And they are .obj
So it seems legit to me although I have no idea what Los belmont is?
He's Gabriel Belmont, the main character in the game Castlevania: Lords of Shadow.

File:Castlevania_Lords_of_Shadow.png

Castlevania_Lords_of_Shadow.png

The files are based on gamerips.

DO NOT click on the link unless more info is provided. This could be spam or it may contain virus.

Kinda funny considering I've post before on other threads. lol While I will put a photo my suggestion to you would be this: I you don't want it, then don't download it. Simple as that my friend.

Kinda funny considering I've post before on other threads. lol While I will put a photo my suggestion to you would be this: I you don't want it, then don't download it. Simple as that my friend.

No, he's saying since you didn't provide info other or anything other than a link that it could be spam. He's just trying to keep everyone here. Gosh, why do people get so sensitive when board members step in? Sheesh.

No, he's saying since you didn't provide info other or anything other than a link that it could be spam. He's just trying to keep everyone here. Gosh, why do people get so sensitive when board members step in? Sheesh.

I'm not being sensitive. I actually thought it was kind of funny. I was just saying that he could have looked to see what I had posted before. As for not posting info and pics the reason for that is I'm a dial-up connection at the moment. If I did however come across as being overly sensitive I apologize and am open to all question, comments, etc.

I'm not being sensitive. I actually thought it was kind of funny. I was just saying that he could have looked to see what I had posted before. As for not posting info and pics the reason for that is I'm a dial-up connection at the moment. If I did however come across as being overly sensitive I apologize and am open to all question, comments, etc.

First off, I did check what you post. You had 3 posts, not much to determine if your link is legit. Second, I am aware of 4shared. Who knows that the link may be hijacked? Third, your title was not descriptive. "LOS Belmont" and a link? That spells spam. Forth, we have history of spam. It is good to be cautious.

Really? Seemed pretty good to me. I haven't seen anything since I've been coming to the site which was quite awhile before I made an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back