First Run. Halo Reach Eod helmet, pepakura/resin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiro34HiDEF

Incomplete. Needs a visor and door screen for the vent holes.
DSCN1524.jpg

DSCN1525.jpg

Picture of me wearing it.
DSCN1528.jpg

Thanks tell me what you think.

Ive had a little bit of experience. Mostly star wars related stuff that ive sold. I would use bondo but i ran out of hardener for it so ill have to get some money and grab some of that for the next one. I also like the eod to look a little....I dont know....Blocky?

I also like the eod to look a little....I dont know....Blocky?

considering you didn't harden this I'm impressed with the results. And to be honest I agree with you about the EOD, it does look better with more angles. But, for me I think I would find a middle ground. Keep a few rounded planes along with the hard edges. Reminds me of how some car makers are doing things now with sweeping lines defined by crisp edges. Sorry for the tangent, but I think you get my point. Keep up the work and let us know if you need help or advice.

Got some Silver paint and put a bit of battle damage on it. Also got some Great Stuff Expanding foam and filled the rebreathers with it. Next on my list is some wire screen to put on the air vents. Finishing it up with my idea for a visor. The sunglasses that are all one piece "blade" or something. The one-way sunglasses that from outside have a rainbow effect of red's, yellow's, and orange's.

I have two questions. first where do I find the files for the EOD helmet? And second how do I import them to pepakura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back