My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
INCOMING BROHOOF!

Srsly, Derpy-hooves is WIN :D
Ya Sutekhian, I'm so glad you're with us! And brohoof returned!
brohoof-(n1299094514583).png

I just want to say that this thread and a cold took up the majority of my time this past weekend. And I believe there should be a study on why guys like us find something so girly this entertaining. I'm having a hard enough time trying to study and now I've been introduced to what is probably one of the best cartoons I've seen in recent years that wasn't made in Japan.

quite happy with being a brony
also read through the ENTIRE thread today

and why hasn't this been posted yet?

CJ

Last edited by a moderator:
I just want to say that this thread and a cold took up the majority of my time this past weekend. And I believe there should be a study on why guys like us find something so girly this entertaining. I'm having a hard enough time trying to study and now I've been introduced to what is probably one of the best cartoons I've seen in recent years that wasn't made in Japan.
Haven't you got a feeling of being open minded?

Okay, I recently came up with this crazy idea for a drawing. Since I could envision it so clearly, I just HAD to draw it. I have not drawn anything in nearly 2 years so I really needed this! XD

It's not all that great, but it is kind of funny and felt it would be most appropriate to post it here. It was actually a "present" that I told Pony I was making for him. :p

ENJOY! LOL

330z85w.jpg

Since I'm not too familiar with Star Wars, trying to create the Star Wars inspired armor for the pony was a bit tricky, but I think I pulled it off! XD

Okay, I recently came up with this crazy idea for a drawing. Since I could envision it so clearly, I just HAD to draw it. I have not drawn anything in nearly 2 years so I really needed this! XD

It's not all that great, but it is kind of funny and felt it would be most appropriate to post it here. It was actually a "present" that I told Pony I was making for him. :p

ENJOY! LOL

330z85w.jpg

Since I'm not too familiar with Star Wars, trying to create the Star Wars inspired armor for the pony was a bit tricky, but I think I pulled it off! XD
Ultra win! XD!

A buddy of mine put the video up on my facebook. I have replayed it countless times already.

Last edited by a moderator:
I told Pony this was all his fault because I have drawn yet ANOTHER pony! XD

Supporting the troops..................PONY style! LOL

x5pir5.jpg

Here is a good one for ya. Not too thrilled with how the armor came out, but it still looks pretty EPIC! XD haha

70v2bc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back