My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially saw ponies an memebase, and was all like "this is pretty funny, but I dont get it..." So I dl'ed and watched the first episode. I was like "well, it's a cliffhanger, so I gotta see the second part". So I watched that. I then watched the 3rd, 4th and 5th episodes that night, and the rest of season 1 the following night.

I have been assimilated.

Is it me or Twilight just took Master Chief's job?
e41a7595dc2d6630f41cf84cf6c17d6e-d3hh1cz.png

Is it me or Twilight just took Master Chief's job?
e41a7595dc2d6630f41cf84cf6c17d6e-d3hh1cz.png

Sooo saving that pic! XD!

I initially saw ponies an memebase, and was all like "this is pretty funny, but I dont get it..." So I dl'ed and watched the first episode. I was like "well, it's a cliffhanger, so I gotta see the second part". So I watched that. I then watched the 3rd, 4th and 5th episodes that night, and the rest of season 1 the following night.

I have been assimilated.
Welcome to the herd, Brony!

Messed around with GIMP today, and actually finished a picture instead of doodling and deleting. Churned this out in an hour:
dashprofile.png

I think it's decent for a first time. I've got a long ways to go, nowhere near the quality of a lot of pictures in this thread. What do you guys think, though?

Messed around with GIMP today, and actually finished a picture instead of doodling and deleting. Churned this out in an hour:
dashprofile.png

I think it's decent for a first time. I've got a long ways to go, nowhere near the quality of a lot of pictures in this thread. What do you guys think, though?
Not bad for a beginner, keep it up. :)

I had to change my Steam profile to something scary for Haloween.
PinkiePieSteamCostume.png

Also, I am showing the below picture off in case anyone in 405th had a Flankbook account before the shutdown.
logobig.png

Edit: Why in the world would Rarity join the UNSC?
rarity_spartan_by_sonic911229-d4f5ye7.jpg

Curious if anyone else on the 405th has seen ep. 5 of season 2 and what you thought of it. Also I don't know if anyone's posted this video yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Curious if anyone else on the 405th has seen ep. 5 of season 2 and what you thought of it.

I have. I thought Rarity was the WORST sister ever! The end made me feel all mushy and warm inside :p

Edit: Why in the world would Rarity join the UNSC?
To destroy anybody that doesn't take her fashion advice!

Little off topic but, since I don't have enough "priviliges" to make a new discussion thread could someone post a thread for Veterans day?

now the ponies

I watched the first MLP episode. It wasn't the worst thing I had ever saw but it wasn't interesting enough for me to watch anymore. I do like Dash and that Nightmare moon pony [or something] at the end. Shes bad ass!

I watched the first MLP episode. It wasn't the worst thing I had ever saw but it wasn't interesting enough for me to watch anymore. I do like Dash and that Nightmare moon pony [or something] at the end. Shes bad ass!
Watch 'Cutie Mark Chronicles'. It's awesome!

To destroy anybody that doesn't take her fashion advice!

Oh boy, we got a mess to clean up when someone dies.

Yeah, hate to derail the thread.
But Metal Gear Solid HD Collection is a good bundle. Besides, Peace Walker used to be for PSP only and now I got it for the 360.

Long review short, grab it. The frame rate blew my mind and the gameplay I remembered seeing on youtube is fit for a 360 king.

Now to top off this post with comic page I saw earlier.
mares_of_war_12_by_mister_hand-d4ddg4q.png

I've been gone a while and even then I wasn't that really of an active member but all I can say is, damn. I mean I can't judge since my fandom of choice is a niche Sci-fi (Kamen Rider, Mecha, Armored Heroes, etc.) but I'm actually surprised that this site has this many bronies and I'm okay with that. I mean your fandom is your fandom so long as you aren't creepy about it I'm okay with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back