My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what is going to happen to "Ditzy Doo"? :\
Ditzy Doo was the tentative name of a scatterbrained pony planned for the series but when Derpy's popularity soared, she became that pony.

I got Twilight Sparkle! XD!!
I tried this sometime back and if IIRC, I got Rainbow Dash. lol!

Out of curiosity, is there a running total of Bronies in this thread?
Dunno but this is how I feel about it:
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-im-a-brony.jpg

LOL!!! I already got one, buddy :)

Anyways, I'm going to stop. I care to much about to my Brony Bretheren to continue this little exchange of words. If you're not a brony, then don't bother posting in here if all you are going to do is spam it with hate towards us.

Now, to all my Bronies, is there any word for a new episode this weekend?

LOL!!! I already got one, buddy :)

Anyways, I'm going to stop. I care to much about to my Brony Bretheren to continue this little exchange of words. If you're not a brony, then don't bother posting in here if all you are going to do is spam it with hate towards us.

Now, to all my Bronies, is there any word for a new episode this weekend?

I agree, If you're going to hate on us Bronies and Pegasisters, don't post it here...

So in other words: "if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all!"

About a new episode...I think there is! I'll check tomorrow

lol im not a hater. im only saying the truth here. this is sad, Iz got a idea...
a443580561dd85.jpg
It's interesting that you say this because people outside this hobby of ours (i.e., Halo costuming) say exactly the same thing about us, including you. A case of a pot calling a kettle black, isn't it?

That's all I'm going to say. Bronies are all about tolerance.

I just saw Saturday's episode, and laughed my @$$ off at the "Dear Princess Celestria" segment... XD

changing the subject...does anypony do artwork of "custom ponies"? :$

I'm just curious... :3

I just saw Saturday's episode, and laughed my @$$ off at the "Dear Princess Celestria" segment... XD

changing the subject...does anypony do artwork of "custom ponies"? :$

I'm just curious... :3

Dear Princess Celestia,

This week I didn't learn anything!
I was right all along.

Applejack

RE: Guess what AJ? You're banished to the moon!

By customs, do you mean OC's? (Original Characters created by bronies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back