My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad news for all the Derpy Hooves fans here (including myself):

http://derpyhoovesnews.com/derpys-new-voice/

If they reair this version on The Hub, I'm not watching it...I got the original version of the episode on my iPod! :(

Derpy Hooves is and will ALWAYS be BEST PONY!!!

Regarding that, Love and Tolerance buddy, Love and Tolerance. Personally, I like both the voices they did for her, and either way you look at it, they took a background pony and gave it more than one line as a nod to the fandom. "Derpy talks" will always be a mile stone in FiM history.

I honestly think it's for the best to have Derpy's voice and named changed.

Fans the world over should be happy she even made it this far.

I want to see the Faces of the other Customers at the Store when someone buys only this :D

I prefer download, the Society is not ready for this^^

I want to see the Faces of the other Customers at the Store when someone buys only this :D

I prefer download, the Society is not ready for this^^

I would buy it...but i already have 2 of the episodes (Hearth’s Warming Eve and The Last Roundup)!

Someone should film a Spartan buying that DVD and see how people react! XD

I honestly think it's for the best to have Derpy's voice and named changed.

Fans the world over should be happy she even made it this far.

Who are you? Where is the real Crockr? He would never say something like this!!!

Voice Change, ok, but Name Change is WAR!!!

Who are you? Where is the real Crockr? He would never say something like this!!!

Voice Change, ok, but Name Change is WAR!!!

LOL! Why does everypony get my name wrong!!! Just call me Pony, dude.

As for the post, I'm still here. I'm just not a huge fan of Derpy. I still like her and all, but she is just too bloody overrated. If the animators didn't mess up her eyes, she would still be Ditzy Doo or whatever her name was and Derpy would have never existed.

LOL! Why does everypony get my name wrong!!! Just call me Pony, dude.

As for the post, I'm still here. I'm just not a huge fan of Derpy. I still like her and all, but she is just too bloody overrated. If the animators didn't mess up her eyes, she would still be Ditzy Doo or whatever her name was and Derpy would have never existed.

Very good point sir. Even without the derp eyes I still like the color scheme and the bubbles cuitemark combo though.
for some reason I find it oddly fitting that your post was #777.

On to less heated waters, How did you guys like the felt animation from "A friend in Deed"?

I think somepony found a MLP reference on the Cleveland Show (I saw this on ACDCrockr209's Facebook)

430556_306604892725876_162258317160535_814998_1966388811_n.jpg

[video]http://youtu.be/dGsjoFyxTe8[/video]

This has been around for a while...but still awesome!

I noticed some fan service apps as well! :O

Also...THIS!!!
418376_364008676957670_264612063563999_1220848_258  408590_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back