Votes: 3 14.3%
  • No

Votes: 18 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Star

Jr Member
If I made a scratched visor for my custom armor? I'm still in the planning stage but I wanna make personal armor, it would all be standard armor permutations with an EVA helmet, but I wanna scratch my insignia on half of the visor. Obviously I got the idea from Emile, would this be cool, or is the scratched EVA visor overdone?

PS, I know that "it's my armor" and all, but I'm not looking for backslapping and encouragement from well-wishers. If you think this is a dumb idea feel free to say so, that's why I posted this. The end decision is of course mine, but I wan't to avoid looking immature or cliche.

Opinions?

If I made a scratched visor for my custom armor? I'm still in the planning stage but I wanna make personal armor, it would all be standard armor permutations with an EVA helmet, but I wanna scratch my insignia on half of the visor. Obviously I got the idea from Emile, would this be cool, or is the scratched EVA visor overdone?

PS, I know that "it's my armor" and all, but I'm not looking for backslapping and encouragement from well-wishers. If you think this is a dumb idea feel free to say so, that's why I posted this. The end decision is of course mine, but I wan't to avoid looking immature or cliche.

Opinions?

I think that this would be wicked cool to be seen done. I have seen a few Emile visors done but never in the way you want to do it so; I say go for it. My only consern for it would be about visability.

I don't think so, I've only seen a few images scratched into a visor, all of which were Emile's skull, so I think even at that it's not overdone, and since you plan at carving in your emblem, which would be something totally new, I would say it wouldn't be overdone at all, let alone even done once before.

I might include my method in my upcoming EVA/C how to and tutorial. Its gonna be up as soon as I have the visor in, so I think Sunday is a good estimation of when it will be done if i get my niteshades window tint later.

personally, I say screw what others may think. If YOU think it's cool, go for it. I like the idea, and I'd love to see some pics if you do do it.

I agree with Boba. It is your armor...so personalize it to fit you. This is not about stamping out cookie cutter armor that looks just like every other persons (like a site I won't mention). I look forward to seeing it.

lol, play nice! Uniforms are meant to be uniform. Spartans however are big damn heroes (aint they just?) so they get to be a little more unique :p

And Boba! Of course there will be pics! (this is still distant future tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back