possible revolutionary new visor technique

Status
Not open for further replies.

zwave343

alright im really excited about this. just had a party and i fell in to the table where i had all my snacks while im cleaning up. not shure if many of you have heard of "shapes".made by arnotts. anyway, when i fell into the table and hit my head i pulled abck and looked theough the silver reflective packet that they come in with the box. i could see through the packet one way, but not the other! not sure if anyone cares but i was so excited to learn this that maybe just somebody apart from me would be excited about a possible new visor! havent tried getting pics but ill try that later. if you dont believe me, try it for yourself!

Well thats just insane. Now i might have to try that, and I looked it up and the flavors look good, but I dont haz anywhere that sells them, so where exactly are you?

I thought you were going to say something like you fell, hit your head on the sink and when you came to, you thought up the Flux Capacitor =P
I had thought about this before but it always looked a little to feint for my liking...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back