My Cortana Costume - *FINISHED! START ON pg5

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did a great job on your suit!! you should have contacted a chief on here, there's this cool looking trick photography technique you can use to make the illusion of you standing on top of Chief's hand like in the Halo game series.

I had seen your early pics but I agree with Spacemeat that first pic is stunning, your eyes are truly hypnotic. Out of all the cortana suits I have seen this is by far the best.

@Blackula, Hyper, Thorn,Loxton, SpartanT117,and Drack:
Thanks a lot for the congrats guys!
I'll look at posting a couple new pics soon.
I also plan on doing a make-up tutorial/faq for Cortana, so that'll be something new and 'unique' to post, if any of you were curious about that.

Just working on editing the vid now. It'll probably be up sometime early april after I move and get settled into my new place.

Totally forgot to post that vid here.... Here's the link to my face paint make up tutorial (using Cortana as an example)

Last edited by a moderator:
Getting ready for the Halo 4 midnight launch!
(A couple days late... I just got my laptop back to be able to post pics)
599216_434094986638414_1355973760_n.jpg

I licked it then got my pic taken. I was the happies.
408139_433973536650559_324298079_n.jpg

Ok those contacts ( are they contacts?) are freaky! But yay you got limited like me!
Haha yes, they are contacts. Crazy eyes like that would be unreal.
And of course I got limited! If I had the money, I would have gotten the console too. But my limited copy and controller will have to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back