A 14 Year Old's Reach Foam Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, small update, i cam back from lowes with some pipe stuff and i think i got the right pieces :D however, i need a new coupler because i think i messed up making the detail :p
pics:
dscf0045.jpg
in this^^^^ picture, the grip DOES have detail, just not the checkered thing grip on it because idk how to make it..
dscf0046.jpg

^^^^closeup of the muzzle.
helpful tips and constructive criticism are welcome :D

You're build looks great, Really nice looking foam work. I'm looking forward to seeing more on the armor itself.

this thread is awesome! you're doing excellent work for a 14 year old, so keep it up!!! can't wait to see the finished product!

Looks awesome, I am still battling with the old pep and fiberglass armor, want to make at least one successful set. Can't wait to soo this finished.

wow. i really don't see how you guys pull off this foam armor. I will be honest....it intimidates me lol, great work 12 cant wait to see more :D

Oh man, that looks amazing so far! Can't wait to see it done! :D

From what I'm seeing on how you made the weapons, you simply referenced them from the pictures and cut it out based on that? I'm a bit iffy on making my own pistol after realizing I may not be able to be make one after all. =< (Oh, what kind of pipe did you use for the barrel of the assault rifle? Looks like pcb pipe to me.)

+1 and hope you get it done asap!

Really nice work so far. I know you have PEPed your helmet already but you might want to check my MK VI build as it is possible to do helmets with foam as well. Can't wait to see how you do yor rifle as I am also in proccess of making mine also. Good luck and will keep watching this post :)

GREAT build! I'm 13 and theres NO way I could make a foam suit as good as yours :D keep it up!

PS: Why is everybody else better with cardboard than me? :p lol just wondering.....

Guys, this thread hasn't been active for 4 months now. While not the worst necro I've seen, please take a look at the date of the last post before replying to a thread. If it's been longer than a month or 2 since the last post, chances are the project is on hold.

Yeah guys, this project is being on a major hold. But the suit doesnt fit me anymore and now it will just be a suit on a smal manikin :p but yeah, sorry for the lack of updates and there might not be any anytime soon.

Your foam work looks really clean and your torso looks spot on for the size. I would suggest looking into batting gloves or something though that may fit your hands a little better. The gloves you had on looked a little big on you. Not hating, just a suggestion. Overall, what you have right now looks great. Keep up the good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back