Ancient Aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgedReclaimer

Anyone watch the show? Its really a good series with some really interesting points on events and stories of the Ancient world. Some of what they talk about can seem to be outright nuts but a lot of what they discuss is very compelling.

ancient-aliens
http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

akhnatonbabies.jpg

I watch that show all the time some of the stuff they talk about is well a little crazy but somehow they always manage to tie it in with historical events or ancient gods, and somehow get you to see where there poiint of vies is comming from

I am a firm believer in this kind of stuff. I believe that humanity had some kind of out side help creating civilization. I mean its odd that we would one day live in a cave and the next be living in villages and cities. As for believing in Aliens overall, i think it would be silly to think that we are the only intellegent life in the universe. There is a reason why it is so big. Sometimes i find my self wondering what else did God create when he put universe together? :confused

I've seen a few episodes of it. I'm really into those alien shows that are on usually Sat night or Sunday morning. I really like that UFO Hunters show...that dude Bill is nuts, lol. He'll believe anything.

I am a firm believer in this kind of stuff. I believe that humanity had some kind of out side help creating civilization. I mean its odd that we would one day live in a cave and the next be living in villages and cities. As for believing in Aliens overall, i think it would be silly to think that we are the only intellegent life in the universe. There is a reason why it is so big. Sometimes i find my self wondering what else did God create when he put universe together? :confused

I always tell people that I don't see how they can't believe. our entire scientific system is based on the fact that if something can be done once it can be repeated. I don't usually have any arguments after that. Also that show has also answered some of my own questions about the missing pieces of human history.

You know, I have seen some really weird stuff lately in the night sky.

I once saw 3 white lights that never blinked or had any other colors on them going REALLY fast.

2 of them were going North, and the third was going Nouth. It really freaked me out.

On the news a few years back i saw a video taken by one of the space shuttles that showed 3 lights in formation moving faster than any known space craft or cosmic body (comets, asteroids, etc). I tried looking it up on you tube while back, but could not find it. :(

Edit: *FacePalm* found it, XD it was actually one object not three, here is the footage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this show and I also subscribe to CoasttoCoastAM with George Noory where these types of subjects are discussed with more detail. I believe that there is more to us than what is taught in schools and that the real history of mankind have been withheld from the mass population to keep us in the dark.

Not this show again. It's almost embarrassing to watch to be honest. It takes an enormous dump on scientific inquiry in general, if you're watching it for the "science" that is. It's an entertaining show if you don't take it seriously, in my opinion.

Not this show again. It's almost embarrassing to watch to be honest. It takes an enormous dump on scientific inquiry in general, if you're watching it for the "science" that is. It's an entertaining show if you don't take it seriously, in my opinion.

You're right to some degree but just like everything you see on tv and hear on the radio, you'll have to take everything with a grain of salt and draw your own conclusion by doing research and therefore have a more educated opinion on the subject matter.

lazorz

sweet! aliens! i have to watch this! ha ha! finnaly people wont think im nuts! theyll see, theyll ALL see! (insert evil luagh here)
and i am a true believer in aliens and science. they can co-exist, infact, they they make the best match. the only thing in this world that cannot co-exist is antimatter and matter, and rice crackers plus mountain club. ill never get it out of my mouth.
wait i just noticed, #13. woooooooot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back