GoW3 Clay Carmine WIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

SENTI3NT6

Jr Member
So I was working on a marcus fenix scratch build but everytime I see clay carmine all I can think is. my god! What a badass! So I'm goin for carmine using Jakkrits awesome pep files for the helmet and torso then scratch building the rest with foam. I've got the helmet pepped and about a third of the torso pepped. Chickity check it.
2011-07-25130007.jpg

2011-07-25130020.jpg

2011-07-25130034.jpg

2011-07-25130106.jpg

2011-07-25130244.jpg

The pepakura looks good. Is the coating on the surface some type of glue?

If you don't mind me asking for a bit of feedback on the unfold...how did you find the pieces went together (easily/difficultly)? I think the area just under the chin was a bit dicey in the model...did it go together well?

Good luck with you build!

The pepakura looks good. Is the coating on the surface some type of glue?

If you don't mind me asking for a bit of feedback on the unfold...how did you find the pieces went together (easily/difficultly)? I think the area just under the chin was a bit dicey in the model...did it go together well?

Good luck with you build!

The white stuff is this cheap casting material i was trying out similar to smoothcast. the unfold is pretty good no real problems. the only thing that concerns me is the size. i used the default scale and its a bit small. i fits me well but i have a tiny little head. anyone who wants something bigger might have to up the scale and try to rearrange the pieces or do another unfold. other than that im lovin it.

i have the same situation, the helmet fits fine, and i look at the pic of clay carmine and it match

i haven't resin it yet and do i have to put foam padding in this helmet, cause my head fits fines without the padding

what should i do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back