Calladar's Foam Carter Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Jun helmet and pack are awesome! Your paint skills truly are top notch my friend! I would probably follow you guys around the neighborhood takin pictures if I was your neighbor!

I can't wait to watch you and your family march in the parade along with the rest of the 405th.

well just about all done.. a few little things to straighten out then be ready to go.. but made the walk around the neighborhood tonight. here are just a few pics from the test fitting tonight.

Dscn2793.jpg
Dscn2794.jpg
Dscn2795.jpg
DSCN2796.jpg

Dscn2792.jpg

and the crew..
Dscn2798.jpg

Looking great! Awesome costume. Did you use any templates? If you did could you please tell us which. I'd like to make some foam armor later this year, but I lack experience and templates :) Great job!

This pics makes you look huge! So sick bro.
Dscn2792.jpg

Everyone looks amazing my friend. I would have loved to have been in your neighborhood last night. Great work.:)
Dscn2798.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Those suits are so amazing. You really have some talent. My wife walked behind me and said "ooohhh.... I want that", pointing to your wife's Kat suit. She really want me to do a Carter suit instead of the Master Chief. I'm inclined to agree with her. I'm making UNSC Marine armor for my boys for Halloween. Thanks for inspiring me :)

You just made my day. Every suit is just fantastic. It makes me smile to see your whole family getting into the hobby. I'm glad you have something so creative that you can all enjoy together. Keep up the amazing work my friend.

those pics are freakin awesome.. thank you i didn't have any with us in the parade. the grunt in the background is my daughter and the Jun in my son and the Kat is my wife.

Oh man, my daughter would love to have one of those shirts. Great pics blackblood.

Calladar,
Do you have any tips or tricks to strapping the bicep and the thigh pieces from not sliding down. I did see the sticky tutorial and was just curious on what you did. I was also wondering how your foam boots held up after walking in that parade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back