L3X's File Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any way I could get some help with scaling? I have tried about every method for myself and cant seem to get it right. Is this stuff scaled for a full sized spartan or what? Better yet, if anyone could help, I am 5' 5" and from armpit to armpit is 15". Any help is much appreciated

What is it that you're trying to scale?

the hd foam chest, and subsequently the abs and cod piece

oops, sorry about that! I cant believe i forgot to move this over from my old thread!

I've been looking at L3X's torso model (awesome, btw) and I've come up with a scaling formula for this. Measure the width of your shoulders in centimeters. Use a picture of Noble-6 to see which points on the shoulders you should measure. Then use the formula below:

Assembled Height (in mm) = 10.4 x (shoulder width in cm)

Hope this helps.

After you have done that, all of my reach pieces are on the same scale so go to 2D Menu>Change Scale> Scale Factor and copy the Scale. It is default 25.412026. Then go to the abs piece and cod pieces and input your new number into that spot and it will scale it to be the same as the torso piece. Hope that helps!

Thanks a bunch for the models and everything that you've put here.

Hope you don't mind a question or two. I used the Male Mark V Mjolnir (V3) torso for my son's build. I really want to use your Male Mark V Mjolnir Foam (V4) torso for my build when I'm done with my son's, because it is the most accurate torso file I've seen. I saw that it is foam though and wanted to pep it. I've been sorting through it and finally have all the pieces separated that were in the pile. Boy, there's a lot. My question(s) I guess is was this unfolded for use as a pep file too or only intended as a foam build? and. . . Do you have it somewhere where it is ready to be printed as a pep file instead of a foam template? I've been looking for it as a pep file and haven't found it set up like that. Thanks for any help you can give in reference to this.

Just a little progress

Untitled-11.jpg

Untitled2-8.jpg

Untitled3-5.jpg

Untitled4-6.jpg

Wow...Just wow. Now that is a model I would love to build. :D

Once again, I would also like to take the time to tell you how much I like all you'er hard work, And the time you've taken to put all the best files all in one place.
Thank you Sooo Much.:cool

Last edited by a moderator:
Only thing i have left to do really is determine where the magazine actually is and seperate it from the gun and model the flip up iron sight in the front of the gun. That and fix all the open edges lol

halo4DMR2.jpg

Just want to say thanks for making amazing files for all of us! I'm going to be making the mark VI chest that you have on here. It looks better than the other pep files I have seen for the chest.

Thanks again, your awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back