20110731221506.jpg

20110731221551.jpg

20110731221627.jpg

20110822210723.jpg

20110810184131.jpg

20110813133538.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow great work man!

Nice to see another trooper dropping in. that helm looks great and those attachments are guna look really sick when its all done!

If you need any advice or just wana talk to someone who is doing the same project feel free to hit me up!

Good luck trooper, Hooah!

thanks guys for all the positive feedback! As of right now i am fiber-glassing everything you see up there. The box attachment is going to be where i store the electronics like the battery compartment and led lights with the button. i would like to fully complete the helmet before i move on to the body which i might make out of foam and the plate will be fiberglass but i cant seem to find that eva foam in walmart.

Helmet looks great! i can never get this helmet to piece together evenly! how do you do it? every time i try it always ends up looking like shi*!

Helmet looks great! i can never get this helmet to piece together evenly! how do you do it? every time i try it always ends up looking like shi*!

im assuming you used the files from hugh right? ok if so what i did was tape the sections together one at a time from the inside only. most people use clips, that works too. then once you form the helmet and the parts are all taped, i used my hot glue gun to glue the parts. i kinda separated them since i used tape then glued from the outside. you dont need alot of glue, just enough to hold it in place.

Looking rly good man im working working on the helmet as well, and you are much farther than i am haha.

but really great work and keep it up!

Due to Irene, i had no power for 3 days but luckily i printed before I lost it. All I have been up to has been cutting out the pieces. I will have more pics up soon of the parts I have completed. Funny how the hurricane motivated me to get back to work after my long brake.

Cant wait to see the picks! and bummer about losing power >.< I live just north of NYC (Ya... go ahead... laugh at the EH! thing...) and we were flooded, lost all my pepa I made for my ODST moldings... P'd me off that Ill need to start everything all over again, so I feel ya man. Good luck with it!

20110910164259.jpg

i was going for a worn out finished but i might redo it because im not completely happy with the paint job. let me know what you think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back