Here's a severe update on my hand crafted mjolnir with a chest! yay! (pic heavvy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havaflav

Here's my recently updated pepakura work. I'm thinking about remaking the thigh pieces and having to automobile primer the chest and other minor paint pen touch-ups, but a'here it goes!!

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

Let me know what yous guys be thinking.

What kind of paint did ya use? It looks almost like suede fabric! The thigh pieces may look fine if you can hitch them up further. the left boot looks a bit odd, but apart from that it looks pretty good. The pink detailing is a nice touch, too.

Your room is neater than mine.. no joke my room makes ur room look clean.

BUT anyhow, Jake D pointed out most of the negatives about it. And there will always be negatives about anything... So aside from that and your dirty room I'd say even with the 'flaws' its still pretty BA!

And also I lol'd at the thread title

nice figure, didn't even notice the room, wouldn't have noticed the room till ya said so...... is your left foot missing the toe tips

Interesting build ya got there! And messy room you got... Is that the Bouncer figure from Bioshock? That's the figure I want but the store only had the Rosie...

A here we go now!
Ohhhh and btw that's not my room anymore >.< that's why it's so messy, thanks for the concerns though! :D

Here's another update:

CIMG2173.jpg

CIMG2183.jpg

CIMG2186.jpg

CIMG2180.jpg

If you'd like, there's a different version of the Mk VI torso in the link in my thread. You should check it out, I think you may like what you see. Still working on a few things, but the release date is closing in soon.

I have to add I like the High Life and Bud Light can in the first set of pictures. Looks like you did a significant update on your armor and the detail and smoothness on the new helm looks awesome!

Haha. Thanks! I figured I'd start like 3 different threads about the same thing that hurts your eyes to look at every time, and then post an update correctly at the very end of my fabricating process. Thanks for all the insightful suggestions and also the unnecessary-but hilarious commentary formed around your opinions on my lifestyle. I'm glad it's finally finished and looking good.

Haha. Thanks! I figured I'd start like 3 different threads about the same thing that hurts your eyes to look at every time, and then post an update correctly at the very end of my fabricating process. Thanks for all the insightful suggestions and also the unnecessary-but hilarious commentary formed around your opinions on my lifestyle. I'm glad it's finally finished and looking good.

Nice work, yo. You did a good job making things work like that.

Where'd you get that Spartan Laser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back