405th Members from MICHIGAN! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaloGoddess

Okay, I am starting this thread as a sort of "sound off" for those of you who reside in Michigan. I myself live about 10 minutes north of the metro detroit airport.

I'm looking because if there are people around Michigan that go to conventions or anything, we could meet up in our Spartan or other Halo related costumes and have a little get together. Or if you are close enough, we could even meet up for release nights for the upcoming Halo games! :D

I have come across quite a few michiganders on this site, but seem to only run into the same small group of people. I think the others are not really active anymore.

So if you live in michigan, say it here! :D And try to give an idea as to your whereabouts. :p I can't travel too far so I'm hoping someone is pretty close by so I got another person to dress up with. XD lol

Michigan Conventions:
Motor City Comic Con - Novi, MI *occurs in May*
Detroit Fanfare - Detroit, MI *occurs in September*
Youmacon - Detroit, MI *occurs on October*
Jafax - Allendale, MI *occurs in June*

If you know of other conventions in Michigan, be sure to list what it is, what city it's located in AND around the time when the convention occurs and I will it to the list. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to chime in. I'm super close to the Detroit metro airport myself. Around the Wayne/westland area. I wanna try to go to youmacon this year, but it's all up in the air at this point. I don't really know of any other cons around Michigan.

Glad to chime in. I'm super close to the Detroit metro airport myself. Around the Wayne/westland area. I wanna try to go to youmacon this year, but it's all up in the air at this point. I don't really know of any other cons around Michigan.

Well there is the Detroit Fanfare that is september 24th and 25th. Bruce Campbell is a guest so my husband really wants to go and get his autograph. :p Motor City Comic Con is another one that I know of, but that is in May. I'm HOPING to go to the Detroit Fanfare though. Luckily, I FINALLY got a helmet to go with my costume now. :D

Also, I'm in the wayne/westland area too. :p You might be pretty close to me! :D

I live just about an hour North of you guys. I'm around Pontiac, near Orion Township. Pretty cool to have people kinda close to me, even though I don't have a lot of work done on any costumes.

Im in Houghton Lake . I know there is also a con in Traverse City . Not sure what its called though..

I live in Clinton Twp. and work in Detroit. ***Will be doing Youmacon this year*** I will be there fro a few hours on Fri 11-04-11(after 2:30) and then again on Sat.

Lansing area...but am just starting on my first build of things. Also, quick question....where do I input my scale measurement in PD3?

I updated the first post with a list of convetions in Michigan. :) I only posted the ones I am personally aware about. :p

Just realized this was here and glad to say i'm in Michigan aswell im about 10 min from great lakes crossing in clarkston. Can't wait for youmacon this year I missed last year unfortunately but im glad to see theres a few others on here from Michigan :3

Just realized this was here and glad to say i'm in Michigan aswell im about 10 min from great lakes crossing in clarkston. Can't wait for youmacon this year I missed last year unfortunately but im glad to see theres a few others on here from Michigan :3

I LOVE Great Lakes Crossing!

I live in Leelanau County!

hey, I'm new here and just kinda starting out but I'm from Blissfield, Michigan.

Nice to see you all on here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back